So by a glance this is what im seeing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny Blanco

Banned
this site has gone to s**t... well i love all the new updates to make it look all spiffy.. and s**t... but god damn... hella lot of f**king kids here or is it just me? i duno...

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um, you're 19.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Benny Blanco said:
this site has gone to s**t... well i love all the new updates to make it look all spiffy.. and s**t... but god damn... hella lot of f**king kids here or is it just me? i duno...
well one kid left for iraq.. unfortunately he came back

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a f**kin tard! lolo BAN HIM!!!

IBTL!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol hes got a trader rating of -1 LOL hahahahaha

Benny Blanco

Banned
I've been on this site since the age of 16. I've seen mods come and go (Anfreny, Sean John) thats just to name a couple. Me?a kid? I've done, seen, and been through more s**t than most of you "grown men" ever been through...All I gotta say is- I am the NEWS.

Benny Blanco

Banned
Snake_Shit<~~~~~~ hahaha you make me laugh.. you barely hit your 1 year membership, and you already have 1.5k posts already??? ever been around long enough to hear of a "Post Whore"? ask somebody.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Benny Blanco said:
I've been on this site since the age of 16. I've seen mods come and go (Anfreny, Sean John) thats just to name a couple. Me?a kid? I've done, seen, and been through more s**t than most of you "grown men" ever been through...All I gotta say is- I am the NEWS.
which makes it even more sad that given all you've seen, you still haven't grown up yet.

come back and try to have an intelligent conversation when you finally mature...you'll know you've grown once you stop wasting money on a car and girls stop leaving you for better men.

"by the way dont get all but hurt from the s**t i say...."
stupid ass

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
to the OP, why do you have to come in here with an attitude? Sure there may be a lot of new faces, some more knowledgable than others, but no need to start goin off on people gettin so defensive, chill out man

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go look at all my 1.5k posts... .all of them are helpful. every last one of them! and it says your 19....so you been here a total of 2 years and have done what? started s**t with everybody in ten minutes? just cause you in the military dont mean that you know more or have done more than most of these people here. some of these people here like my self have lives that we need to take care of. we have more problems here than you do over there tryin to fight towel heads all day! dont tell me about life. ive been there and done that!

Wolfy

Your mom's boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Benny, in case you forgot, the Marines' first core value is "honor." :D

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
BANG!

just seeing if you've got any shell shock yet

someone ban this guy.... again

Benny Blanco

Banned
right... hey you know what not all of us have free time to stay all day on the forums and- yeah post whore. I gotta go my times up.Your mother would be very proud of what you've said.(unless of course she's a hippy?) Well the apple doesnt fall far from the tree I guess. Until next time

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kids need to learn somewhere.

This is where I learned all my stuff.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok.. its gone to s**t in your opinion?..

then i suggest you find somewhere else to go.. no sense in staying on a site that you think went to s**t..

bye bye..

Status
Not open for further replies.