So I tested a P&P HID kit

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They've BEEN up :lol:. Page 3. You even replied about them! :rolf:.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my pics...finally:

There is glare, but at the angle it goes at, it misses other drives eyes and I consider them to be more like "squirrel finders"
Wait, aren't you retrofitted?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was retrofitted. The projectors that I had didn't give out enough light output for me (not to mention, it was single beam), so for the mean time while I'm waiting to get some fx35 projectors...I figured I would try out the Bi-Xenon HID kit.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats exactly what mine looks like (and I'm sad that group HID kit did not come with caspers)...

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where is a good place to buy projector headlights? Ebay?
They have a lot. Just a warning, a lot of people, including me will think that they are rice. If you are talking about retro-fitted headlights, than, cool.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The shipping was SUPER QUICK! My glare is NOTHING like your guys' HID's though. They really helped out my night time driving and I dont know why I didnt buy these sooner!!I have NOT been flashed since these have been on.
The hi beams in the HID's are a joke lol.

Here they are with unmodified OEM head lights.

OEM FOGS

4300K HID'S

HID'S PLUS FOGS

HIGH BEAMS

HIGH BEAMS PLUS FOGS

Your head lights SUCK amej8.

kernanEK

5+ Year Member
Darkcreep where did you buy your 4300 HIDs and are you using stock housing or projectors?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have a pic facing the car? I want to see the color.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Darkcreep where did you buy your 4300 HIDs and are you using stock housing or projectors?
x2 and the high beams are a joke but mine are yellow bulbs for some reason

edit - oem headlights ftw...there has to be something different, mine are "jdm" and a really great fit but maybe my glare shields are pos. That looks so much better than mine

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Do you have a pic facing the car? I want to see the color.
Ill get you some, but cameras cant really capture the true color of HID's.

4300K is a SOLID white with a SLIGHT hint of purple. These are NOT like the 1200K's that are solid purple. The color looks identical to the Escalades, IS300's and Maximas.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill get you some, but cameras cant really capture the true color of HID's.

4300K is a SOLID white with a SLIGHT hint of purple. These are NOT like the 1200K's that are solid purple. The color looks identical to the Escalades, IS300's and Maximas.
Oh, I just LOVE that color.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I guess I got the short end of the stick on my HID p&p kit. I'm not the only one though. Few kids around town with p&p kits (non-Honda's) and their glare is just as bad as mine. I'll be selling them soon anyways. I can't stand them anymore. I miss my Philips XTP's.

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My hid's work dam well. They are a p&p kit, and they work wonders when I am driving. The only difference that I can see is that you cant see the light as well when the street lights are really bright.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Where did u get that hid kit from darkcreep?
The group buy here on ClubCivic that XenonVisions hosted. Where were you when it happend? LOL!
Oh, I just LOVE that color.
Me too <3333
My car looks like an IS300 when coming from a distance. OEM spec HID's and yellow fogs. :D
I guess I got the short end of the stick on my HID p&p kit. I'm not the only one though. Few kids around town with p&p kits (non-Honda's) and their glare is just as bad as mine. I'll be selling them soon anyways. I can't stand them anymore. I miss my Philips XTP's.
Are your HID's loose?

My friend with a DC5, his are loose as hell. He has the most glare I have ever seen.