So I thought someone was walking around our house....

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live in RUSK texas.

do a search for rusk texas on google or something..you might find Rusk State Hospital...which is a mental hospital..

one of the largest in texas...we had andria yates here not to long ago..a friend of mine had to be on close-ops and watch her..

i live ON hospital st...i can walk there in less then 3 minutes

i'm always freaking out late at night cuz of the weird noises..like a patient escaped or something

which has happened before...i saw a patient ran off from lunch *the canteen is right by the front gate*

cops came and tazed him..took em back

it's f**ked up around here

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i live in RUSK texas.

do a search for rusk texas on google or something..you might find Rusk State Hospital...which is a mental hospital..

one of the largest in texas...we had andria yates here not to long ago..a friend of mine had to be on close-ops and watch her..

i live ON hospital st...i can walk there in less then 3 minutes
ok, so look for the house with a ED?

:lol:

amej8, you're hilarious man. love how you post up any random little thing haha. BLU RAYYY!!

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
we did a window job or this one guy about 30 mins from my town anyone that breaks into house is screwed. dude had an uzi laying by the tv, in the master bedroom he had a sawed off shotgun with a pistol grip on one side of the bed and an m16 on the other side, his daughters have sniper rifles. yes real sniper rifles. hes got incendiary grenades, a machine gun that mounts on a tank that shoots 1100 rounds a minuteand various other machine guns. hes got a big ass pitbull and a german sheperd. anyone breaks in there is gonna get f'ed up

TypeSwede

Swedish Pancakes!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's 2:15AM right now... Earlier around 1:15, I shoveled part of our driveway (the part the plow guy can't get since we have 3 cars - 2 in the garage, 1 out in the driveway) and I come in, do the dishes.... And I'm going to go upstairs when I thought I heard someone walking around the house... So I stopped dead in my tracks and freaked out. I quietly go upstairs to my room, grab my bb gun (hand gun), go back downstairs and just stand completely still at the corner of my living room next to a window (but hidden in the dark) for like 15 minutes. I just stood there, not moving at all, listening. Finally I walked around the house to check all the door locks, check to make sure the cars were locked, and then I made this worthless thread on club civic about nothing that happened to me at all.

Phew... Good night.
:P

EFB18

High Mimbeer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

amej8, you're hilarious man. love how you post up any random little thing haha. BLU RAYYY!!

hahahah

:retard:

careful...

we're used to weird situations here in hospital street..got a aluminum tee ball bat and half of a mic stand...

long..hard metal..always does the trick

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so was there anyone out there? you were shoveling so i'm guessin there was snow. did you see any tracks around your house?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

lol @ bb gun.
pathetic @ bb gun** :(

so was there anyone out there? you were shoveling so i'm guessin there was snow. did you see any tracks around your house?
I didn't see any tracks. It was just my imagination. I don't know why but I hear s**t ALL the time in my house at night. I HATE the dark so I always freak out and my mind plays tricks on me and s**t. I see s**t all the time too. Like sometimes I see figures or really quick shadows of figures. I hate the dark.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can just imagine you hiding behind a curtain waiting to bust some clicks in some burgular. Haha...man. Best thread of '08 so far.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hahahah

:retard:

careful...

we're used to weird situations here in hospital street..got a aluminum tee ball bat and half of a mic stand...

long..hard metal..always does the trick
that must suck, i bet it's like a nightmare out there sometimes, like resident evil s**t on the streets.

amej8 i would invest in life insurance and put me as one of your top relatives or something, because you know...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dude i hate that s**t, whenever your just chillen with the lights off and your watching tv or on the comp or something and you see a black shadow move across the corner of your eye. that s**t freaks me out.