so, im thinking of rebuilding my d16

Tyfro!

16 Yr Old Premium Member
5+ Year Member
what are some good performance mods i could do? im planning on pistons, rods, cams? what else? unlimited funds pretty much haha.... names of good brands too...

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
high compression
all motor

low compression
Turbo

choose one lol

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well typically people dont usually go all motor with a single cam because of the lack of power it will produce.

honestly, id lean towards turbo, just alone with stock rods you can push 250 with a good tune.

get some thicker rods and pistons and youll be on your way over 300....

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
build your D! save the sohc!!!!

do something noone else does. build it and boost the s**t out of it. then walk all the k swapped civics

:drive:

Tek-C

Powered By USAF!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

do something noone else does. build it and boost the s**t out of it. then walk all the k swapped civics

or you can swap to a k, build the s**t outta that, and walk the v8s.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

lol do something no one else does?

i dont know about walking a k either. give it a run for its money tho thats for damn sure.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
fairly straight forward now-a-days. its been done a bazillion times so there are resources everywhere for info. just search and your eyes will bug out :shock:

my vote is for building/boosting the dingle-cam though :thumbs up

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
id say its not too difficult, i mean its an engine swap but if i was in your shoes id swap it and then go from there... good luck, im doin a b series swap on mine pretty soon

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guess cc.com got a new shipment of new members. if your keeping your single cam and want power, turbo. if you have unlimited funds then go k swap. simple as that. but you shouldnt have to ask people what to do to your car... you know ? i doubt you'll even do anything to it

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
before we waste our time explaining the many different things you can do, first tell us how much your "unlimited funds" actually is