So long honda reliability...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am so sick of ricers. At my college there are so many. They all go around revving their engines and s**t. I just want to grab a brick and throw it threw their windshield
through* ;).

Threw - past tense of throw.

:rolf: :lol:

ryanM

I am so sick of ricers. At my college there are so many. They all go around revving their engines and s**t. I just want to grab a brick and throw it threw their windshield
dan k, captain rand0m.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think those 1.8t's are nice. They're fun to drive but hard to maintain. As long as you like it, don't let other's change your mind. I got tired of driving a civic and bought a 1.8t a couple years ago, than I traded it for a 2000 Honda Prelude. I like this better than a civic or jetta.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the only vdubs i liked were the Golf HB R32

Those cars are like something i wouldn't really consider popping the hood to do much at all.

but those jettas are pretty nice, pretty good torque, it's the new ones that look horrible

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Make sure to take an automotive wiring/electrical class through your local college or something cause you're gonna need it.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I, for one, think you made a good choice. Its really not all that hard to upgrade that at all. You can easily get a chip, downpipe and full turbo back exhaust and expect to see 270hp+.

I <3 VeeDubs.

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pick up, dont believe all these rumors, just keep it well maintained. my friend has one as well with an upgraded turbo, fmic, turbo back, and some other internal stuff. pushing out 300+whp O_O

great cars, i wouldnt mind having one

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice car man I used to want one before I got my civic good luck with the new ride man keep it clean

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My brother traded his in after it refused to start everytime it rained.

Ub3RdoRK

ZoMGRoFLCoPTER
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i had a 1.8 gti and it was a nightmare...i finally gave up and and traded it in for a hyundai sonata....and mine was clean as f**k with some nice engine mods....too many problems, heavy as hell (whole care of made of steel) idunno vw just failed for the mark 4 versions...

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I, for one, think you made a good choice. Its really not all that hard to upgrade that at all. You can easily get a chip, downpipe and full turbo back exhaust and expect to see 270hp+.

I <3 VeeDubs.
Glad I'm not getting hate from everyone.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I <3 VeeDubs.
:word:

Just like any other car, just take good care of it and shouldn't be any problem. Just try to have some money saved for whatever that may come up, cause they are expensive.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i guess its a nice dd.
if i wanted to get a turbo car i would get a dsm or an evo. dsms are so cheap to mod but they do break a lot, lol.

but just like any car if you take care of it it will be fine. by brother sold his dsm with 220+ miles and it ran perfect . he was making 300+ hp.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Couldn't have put it better.

Best response so far in this thread.

My buddy's mom had an 05 legacy wagon. Would've RAPED that vdub. Car was sick.... Too bad they got rid of it. New Legacy's are pretty damn fast.
My mom has a '99 Legacy wagon.....that thing kicks freakin ass

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My mom has a '99 Legacy wagon.....that thing kicks freakin ass
you guys need to get out more...unless this is the turbo model or H6 you are both speaking of...its not that fast