i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill believe it when i see my les and ill look for this extra money commin out

enderrorism

5+ Year Member
Not only do we have two Senators from Maryland who want to give lifetime benefits to those illegals but take a look and we have three individuals who are currently running for President who want to do the same:

McCain
Obama
Clinton

Remember that when considering who we want to be the next President. None of the three will get my vote. Matter of fact -- two of the three did not have a chance for my consideration as I like to keep what I earn and not send it to Washington so they can spend it on social programs. Now McCain has shown his true colors and I will not even consider him as well.
you as in yourself cant keep your social security you pay in , dude by the time you want to retire all that money you paid in will be gone anyway spent paying for other people to collect that very well deserve it so dont get me wrong, I like paying for my grandma to live but you better start a retirement plan of your own because you will never see that money, ask your grandparents how much its dropped over th last 10 to 15 years as cost of living sky rockets and we pay of our countrys debt. I costs money to live, if you work that is.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there aint s**t for free here, huh? ever heard of welfare*? or social security for illegal, non-tax-paying immigrants?

And my age has nothing to do with my opinion that i think its total bullshit that people who break the law everyday and do not contribute to the social security can receive their check in the mail. What does my age have to do with that? You act as if i am also receiving it now. if i was receiving it now, it would be wrong. because i have not contributed enough. That is why its wrong for the non-tax paying people to get it. They didnt contribute their share!

i'm probably more educated on this topic then you may think. Don't look at my age and judge me.

* welfare is free. all you have to do is stay unemployed and keep having kids. They don't charge you. they just give you my money. Why? because i work my ass off and pay out of my ass in taxes.
BOLD= i stand with my previous statement.

last bold = good for you. my monthly taxes r prob one whole of your paychecks if not more. u dont see me bitching. cause i read and have an open mind. :cool:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ill believe it when i see my les and ill look for this extra money commin out
no extra money is comin out. they are just getting it from the money thats being put in there.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you as in yourself cant keep your social security you pay in , dude by the time you want to retire all that money you paid in will be gone anyway spent paying for other people to collect that very well deserve it so dont get me wrong, I like paying for my grandma to live but you better start a retirement plan of your own because you will never see that money, ask your grandparents how much its dropped over th last 10 to 15 years as cost of living sky rockets and we pay of our countrys debt. I costs money to live, if you work that is.
i know all that. and the fact that it is diminishing quickly makes it even worse that people who havent contributed are getting some themselves...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
BOLD= i stand with my previous statement.

last bold = good for you. my monthly taxes r prob one whole of your paychecks if not more. u dont see me bitching. cause i read and have an open mind. :cool:
you aren't making any valid points. If you are alright with giving the money away to people who dont deserve it then thats your opinion. and i think you're an idiot. You know absolutely nothing about my job or the taxes i pay. and that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic anyway.

Try making a point. instead of highlighting my points. tell me why i'm wrong.

neoc03

I CRAVE CORNERS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Point is the Country as a whole is out of control. There is so little enforcement of lay now its not even funny. We have open borders basically and has anyone else noticed that olive skin tone is similar to tan Allah will come through Mexico next time. Hell there could be 100s already here and we wouldn't know about it because everything is an invasion of privacy now a days, and God forbid you offend a Muslim in this day and age. We are going to fall because we are to afraid to stand up for ourselves. To be honest it seems like allot of liberals want America to fall anyways. How much longer can it really last with all this BS going on in Washington. As for Illegals getting anything for free (including health services) I say f**k that. How is it that so many people are worried about Illegal aliens welfare when we have native born Americans dying every day from the conditions of poverty. Children who are born into families who have living conditions you couldn't even imagine. Mexicans and Cubans want to come here because their country sucks? Fine with me, but in Exchange you commit a crime you are sent back home with a ID tag planted in you that goes off when you get close to the border and they also have to let us send all our criminals to their countries. We will glady take in HONEST, HARD-WORKING, MORAL (not government tit sucking assholes) people. However we have a huge epidemic of problems that are directly created by illegal aliens. I really don't give a f**k about an illegal alien over an American citizen who could really use the job that alien took away from them (seen it happen). The only reason this topic is so sensitive in politics is because Mexicans and Cubans are a different Race than White people. Our country is falling apart and you have to choices watch it fall and stay here or get the f**k to a more stable country (I vote Australia!)

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't see Texas on that list. we actually understand the problem.
I don't see how anyone in Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc... can have as much say on the matter as Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas do.

Okay, well at least in the House, Texas and California have dominant votes for being the two most populous states

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't see how anyone in Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc... can have as much say on the matter as Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas do.

Okay, well at least in the House, Texas and California have dominant votes for being the two most populous states
are you serious? we have the same amount of input because we put the same amount of money into the Social Security. It has nothing to do with how many illegals you have in your state...The guys in Montgomery County MD (third richest county in the country, a lot of Government nearby) are paying for the illegals in TX to get the Social Security.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you serious? we have the same amount of input because we put the same amount of money into the Social Security. It has nothing to do with how many illegals you have in your state...The guys in Montgomery County MD (third richest county in the country, a lot of Government nearby) are paying for the illegals in TX to get the Social Security.
Maryland has the same Gross State product as Texas or California? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

California's Gross State Product is greater than most nations' Gross Domestic Product.

Texas is ranked Second behind California and still far greater than Maryland (15th)

The entire population of Maryland (5,615,727) is less than just the Dallas/Ft Worth/ Arlington Metropolitan Area (6,175,243) so your whole "richest" or GSP per capita arguement is skewed. Your population is too small to have any effect. DFW, LA, Houston, San Diego, SF/Oakland...etc... are greater economic engines than anything in Maryland.

Any immigration issue affects AZ, CA, NM, and TX 10X more than any tiny east coast state so we should have more say in the matter. At least CA and TX as we pump more into the US economy than anyone else. Fully a third of the US GDP is from two states.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
by same ammount i clearly meant percentage. i think that clears up my point. I am not saying in anyway that we put more money in total into the whole thing. But we all pay the same percentage.

And what does the location have to do with this bill? The point is that i put money in (whether i live in MD, TX, or SD) and the illegals (all over) are going to get a cut. Thats why it affects MD just as much.

How does it affect you any more then me? Because more of them live near you? What does that change about Social Security?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
by same ammount i clearly meant percentage. i think that clears up my point. I am not saying in anyway that we put more money in total into the whole thing. But we all pay the same percentage.

And what does the location have to do with this bill? The point is that i put money in (whether i live in MD, TX, or SD) and the illegals (all over) are going to get a cut. Thats why it affects MD just as much.

How does it affect you any more then me? Because more of them live near you? What does that change about Social Security?
Well, not just Social Security matters.

Because the overwhelming number of undocumented immigrants come through California and Texas. If a wall is built it'll be built here, and we have the lion's share of untraceable undocumented immigrants. Most of the illegals in other states are nonimmigrant overstays. That is that they came here on a valid work or student visa on a temporary basis and then don't leave. They are pretty easy to find but Immigration hasn't really been aggressive. I had a friend from Africa who overstayed his student visa and did so for years before they shipped him back. He knew it was coming too.

I just don't like the idea that someone in Maine or North Dakota or something that's only illegal immigrant laborers are those 7 Canadian guys that ran out of gas money on their way back to Manitoba has much say in the matter as those of us immersered in illegals everday.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
you're losing your credibility with me, dude.

This thread isnt about a bill that affects immigrants being here or how many come. its about the money that the people in Maine and North Dakota put into the Social Security system being taken by the illegals everywhere.

We get it. Texas has the largest immigration population in the country. and Texas is ridiculously HUGE. Why does that make the money i put in every week belong to you more then me? Maybe you and i are talking about different issues here. because it sounds like you are way off base.

If we were talkin about building the wall in TX to prevent them from coming, then i would agree that the TX vote should be more valuable. But not at all when it comes to the money that people from EVERY state put in (the same percentage of their incomes for everyone) being taken away.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Maryland has the same Gross State product as Texas or California? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

California's Gross State Product is greater than most nations' Gross Domestic Product.

Texas is ranked Second behind California and still far greater than Maryland (15th)

The entire population of Maryland (5,615,727) is less than just the Dallas/Ft Worth/ Arlington Metropolitan Area (6,175,243) so your whole "richest" or GSP per capita arguement is skewed. Your population is too small to have any effect. DFW, LA, Houston, San Diego, SF/Oakland...etc... are greater economic engines than anything in Maryland.

Any immigration issue affects AZ, CA, NM, and TX 10X more than any tiny east coast state so we should have more say in the matter. At least CA and TX as we pump more into the US economy than anyone else. Fully a third of the US GDP is from two states.
btw, heard about this one the radio today and thought i'd post it for you: http://cincinnati.bizjournals.com/cincinnati/othercities/baltimore/stories/2008/01/07/daily20.html?b=1199682000^1573567

all those millionaires paying the same percentage as you. :shock: