Sohc parts for Dohc

powerdbyhonda

5+ Year Member
Well parts from a sohc D series fit on A Dohc d series, it needs fuel rail,fuel injectors,flywheel,starter,altinator,and plug wires well the sohc parts fit on the dohc motor?..

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DOHC ZC is a D series

all will fit except plug wires, and possibly starter

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have a single altinator runing on my B back in the day and stock injectors will work for now but you will want to upgrade flywheel i highly doubt it fule rail no it will fit funny

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a single altinator runing on my B back in the day and stock injectors will work for now but you will want to upgrade flywheel i highly doubt it fule rail no it will fit funny
DOHC D not DOHC B

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ya well im dyslexic sue me! lol

powerdbyhonda

5+ Year Member
yeh i got the Dohc ZC, and i cant find parts for it, my buddys got a d16y8 that he'll give me parts off from so i was juss wonderin it would work

Kingjames83

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the dohc obd1 is a b***h to match parts with. Its the bastard of honda engines in North America. I am pretty sure you can go to a lot of importers and get the alt and distributor from them. There is a number of matching forms on the net just sue yahoo and search

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any D series alt can be used.
ditributor, you need a TD43u witch can be had off ebay

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the dohc obd1 is a b***h to match parts with. Its the bastard of honda engines in North America. I am pretty sure you can go to a lot of importers and get the alt and distributor from them. There is a number of matching forms on the net just sue yahoo and search
i beg to differ there dude with the OBD1 DOHC D being the bastered child....

my D17 is the bastered child.

newagestar

5th gen EJ1
5+ Year Member
im building a ej1 with the d16z6 motor to run the honda challange how much hp can you get out of it?