Sold the Si to get a new toy..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so its not glass? i also see that there are no defrosters on it, are you worried about that in the winter time? i also thought that the mugen style allowed the old top to stay installed.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so its not glass? i also see that there are no defrosters on it, are you worried about that in the winter time? i also thought that the mugen style allowed the old top to stay installed.
It's a lexan glass. Kind of like a strong plexiglass. I'm not worried about the defroster I never used it anyways. Plus, here in Florida it doesn't get too bad during the winter time. I could have left the rag top in which most people do, but I never liked the convertible and it's a good 80-85 lbs so i ripped it out. Plus it gave me more storage in the back

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
15" my friend. ap1 wheel, its out there. Bhiems, cc member, his S2000 has em' :thumbup:

here we go.

Lovely wheels!
LOL you really think they are 15 inch? thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. too bad 15 inch wheels dont fit on the front of s2000's, the calipers are too big

00-03 came with 16 inch wheels from factory
04-09 came with 17 inch wheels from factory

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol.. BOOO!

yea man , i really thought those were fifteens. well, i need glasses.

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
USDM... Do you know what size spacers can be used on my wheels with stock fenders? I wont be buying rims yet so I was thinking about getting some spacers in the mean time

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
USDM... Do you know what size spacers can be used on my wheels with stock fenders? I wont be buying rims yet so I was thinking about getting some spacers in the mean time
Do NOT use spacers. Spacers put a hell of a lot of strain on your lug nut studs and eventually they can snnap completely off. Please trust me when I say this, I work at Discount Tire and I've seen this happen before. We won't even work on a car if it has spacers. SPACERS ARE NOT SAFE

Ron...

5+ Year Member
Do NOT use spacers. Spacers put a hell of a lot of strain on your lug nut studs and eventually they can snnap completely off. Please trust me when I say this, I work at Discount Tire and I've seen this happen before. We won't even work on a car if it has spacers. SPACERS ARE NOT SAFE
How much strain does a 3mm spacer put on a stud, and how much strain can a stock one take? I agree though, dont use larger than 5mm spacers without either upgrading studs or getting the expensive ones with integrated studs (20mm+ only have these).

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I see most s2k people are using 20mm spacers lol. The reason i asked, my friend was given two 5mm spacers for free by accident and i was thinking about throwing them on there to see how it looks. i dont think 5mm will make enough difference anyways

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
More pics of the original or a better looking girl. Now.