some interstate pics of my Ej8!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet its more taken care of and cleaner than your car so shut up pussy your dicks little
Whoa kid you need to chill the hell out. This is a forum. You post your ride, you're going to get feedback; whether you like it or not.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
KyleEJ8 here is the thing man no one on here has said one Offensive or rude thing they have simply said in their personal opinion what they do/don't like... no one has said your car sucks or is stupid... I would lighten up on the comments, you are likely to get flagged by a Mod for it and we are all here to discuss cars...... Just take the feedback or leave it... Not trying to talk stuff just asking you to be more approachable...

Here is my OPINION so don't get mad lol.... I personally don't like the headlights, they look dirty or faded in a way not that they are but that is the appearance I get from yellow lights... Then again I hate yellow fogs on cars anyways.... lol

Fenders are soo soo not a huge fan but like you said it is your car so if you like em good.. that is all that matters...

I am in for more pics for sure, looks like you got some LCA's and a good stance from what I can see...

I like the bay it is clean, simple, and matches!

I agree with LowNSlow97 there is no point to replace parts that don't need it, OEM is very well designed and Aftermarket will yield no use, I mean you can't even see those parts so it's not like you can use the 'Bling factor'.... I personally say get a Camera with the money you would spend on that...

And agreed on the nice camera, I need one SOOOOOOOO bad but money is always tight...

Again man not trying to bash you nor is anyone else we are all here for the same reason, not everyone is the same person they are all different including yourself...

Good luck and post some more pics when you can

svcivicsv

these pics were taken on the way back from the fall import alliance in nashville the quality isn't the greatest because they were taken from a 2mp phone camera lol!

[/IMG][/IMG]

check out my ride yours looks sick i just bought mine last month and im still working on it

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i bet its more taken care of and cleaner than your car so shut up pussy your dicks little
No need for this. You post your ride, you're going to get feedback. It's a matter of opinion - as long as YOU like your ride that's all that matters. Knock off the name calling and offensive nature. Nobody attacked you, so no need to attack others. You've been warned.

But as for your car, I'm liking it.. diggin the purple valve cover! Not a fan of the tails and the ballsish thingy that you have dangling.

Last edited:

Stickyittoyou

5+ Year Member
lol! Give into the trend! let us sucker you in! :P j/k do what you want. It just so happens that what I like on a car.. is JDM. hahah

Like the engine bay, Piiirdy! No but really like the color; and I feel you on the lowering part... being here in the northeast is a drag... if you bottom out of course :P

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the bay, looks a little cramped, but im so use to looking at my tucked bay. headlight film im not really feeling and the fenders are eh, but besides that i like it. i love the color too! I agree with the camber kit being pointless, your just wasting 100 to 200 dollars that could be put towards something that would provide a benefit

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
amen.
i live in northern michigan boon docks and slammed with an big h22 and 2.5" exhaust draggin.
:word:

i'm dumped 4" and can go lower, my header drags if i'm in the grooves of roads. MO has some of the worst roads in the US, yet you don't see me raising it up. practical? hardly. sexxy? of course. it suits me. :cool: