Some latest shots...haven't posted in a while (EM1 inside)

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good... now you need a pic with the new wheels on it

killthisish

OMG LOL!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good! I'm sure it'll look even better with the Buddy Clubs. :thumbs up

VTECWHT

5+ Year Member
Wow i must say beautiful car i love black coupes.

fuck_n civic

N/A IS BEST
5+ Year Member
post pix when u get those BUDDY CLUB SF'S ON:D I WAS THINKING OF GETTING THOSE WHEELS TOO LOL LOOKS CLEAN...

d-blackjack

5+ Year Member
bro, im using the same wheel as urs but im wondering whether the rim u've ordered is imitation or genuine? coz buddy club P1 original rim, the spoke straight right til the side frame and the P1 Racing word isn't sticker for original.

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
Update:
Car is up and running again!!

Benen tow hooks were sold to a friend.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them.

bro, im using the same wheel as urs but im wondering whether the rim u've ordered is imitation or genuine? coz buddy club P1 original rim, the spoke straight right til the side frame and the P1 Racing word isn't sticker for original.
As far as I know, these are genuine. You're probably talking about the other Buddy club wheels...QF's I believe?...I have the SF's.

Finally, here are the pics of the wheels mounted...I decided on 195/50/15 Dunlop Direzza tires...I like these wheels a lot!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
siiiiiick

:thumbup: :thumbup:

the 195/50's make the 15's look like 16's

*EDIT*
the original pics of the wheels look like bronze, and your mounted pics look like graphite :what:

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
the original pics of the wheels look like bronze, and your mounted pics look like graphite :what:
It was probably my camera and the lighting in my room...the wheels are gunmetal though...
The SF wheels only come in gunmetal, black, and white....except the new SF challenge wheels which come in black w/ a red or yellow lip and white w/ a red or blue lip.

Thanks for the comments:!:

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if you dont use those hooks, i'll grab them off you, color and brand i want

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oops.i missed them the 1st time, coz i only checked yer 1st and last page.pretty nice dud.good thing u went for the blue lugs.makes the rims stand out more.work or volk nuts?

EM1_Chris

5+ Year Member
oops.i missed them the 1st time, coz i only checked yer 1st and last page.pretty nice dud.good thing u went for the blue lugs.makes the rims stand out more.work or volk nuts?
They're some local off the shelf auto shop lug nuts for now...but I am planning on ordering either the rays extended lugs or the 5Zigen extended lugs...either choice will be blue but not sure which ones to order yet.