10+ Year Member
thats a sick nitrous setup man..

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think he was being sarcastic :lol:

... and 6k for that Supra... holy s**t... You couldn't buy a 6g hatch for 6K here :lol:

SXE-10

Banned
DirtyD said:
I think he was being sarcastic :lol:

... and 6k for that Supra... holy s**t... You couldn't buy a 6g hatch for 6K here :lol:
6g hatch here you can get for free. seriously.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL @ Anthony....
SXE-10 said:
6g hatch here you can get for free. seriously.
Why does no one want them?

SXE-10

Banned
Jezek said:
LOL @ Anthony....

Why does no one want them?
casue FF is the minority. plus they are cheap to begin with and no one really like NA cars. esp Hondas.
before i left to come out here, there was a mint 91 CRX SiR in black with the sunroof, rear seats, on Mugen wheels that was sold to this girl who just got to the base out of basic training and tech school for $200. and the only reason she had to pay $200 was for the title transfer. she didnt even know what she bought, and couldnt drive standard, so my buddie and i taught her in the dorm parking lot.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SXE-10 said:
yellow lambo back in january..at the same mall i saw it at the other day..which means she probably works there
i need to get a job at a mall.. :oh:

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is crazy, I wish they would take down the law on importing forign cars. If they did we could all quit our jobs and become rich importing japanese cars .... until everyone else got into it and put us out of bussiness. Damn If we could get them here I could have bought like 3 awesome cars for the pice of the one I just bought.