Some new pics of the DAP DAP DAP

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey all, have not posted in a while. Anyway i was out with my friends and thought i would post some new pics. Nothing crazy special but i really like how the pictures turned out. Comments please ^^:cool:

Also i have some pictures of my friends hatch, who was there with me that day. He is selling it btw.

1995 honda civic DX 122k miles on it. PM me for more specs if you want. Asking 4k OBO

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what country are you from

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your car looks clean, so does your friend's minus the side mirrors.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
he's from the NW...right?....and i know you got this when you posted last pics scott, but i personally would swap those wheels out quick. but if you're into them, thats all that matters man. car looks clean as fuuk...and the only suggestion i have on the photos is to try not to cut out parts of the car, like in the first three shots. just take them from a bit more of a distance, but other than that they look good man

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didnt u get a front EDM bumper w/moldings? i thought u did....

anways looking good, keep up the work.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
didnt u get a front EDM bumper w/moldings? i thought u did....

anyways looking good, keep up the work.
yeah, i still have not put them on yet, the roads just got cleaned up and i have to buy some of this molding glue to put on the sir bumpers. They had to take them off before it got painted, they just pop off with a little clip, but yeah they will be on soon. ^^

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my comments on the pictures themselves is that u need to learn how to work the camera and u need a tripod and use the timer feature so you;re not touching the camera at all when it takes pictures. imo making the car take up the whole picture also makes the picture kinda boring and well it would look better if it werent boring. anyways the cars look nice. clean as in not covered in dirt. you buddies muffler looks thrashed and the cut in the bumper is kinda nasty looking, but yup thats my opinion.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my comments on the pictures themselves is that u need to learn how to work the camera and u need a tripod and use the timer feature so you;re not touching the camera at all when it takes pictures. imo making the car take up the whole picture also makes the picture kinda boring and well it would look better if it werent boring. anyways the cars look nice. clean as in not covered in dirt. you buddies muffler looks thrashed and the cut in the bumper is kinda nasty looking, but yup thats my opinion.
lol, thanks i guess.... lol

yeah he got hit a while back on the bumper, and the exhaust got screwed up. But it's no real big deal he wants to sell it anyway. Yeah i know i need to practice more though, im taking photography this summer at my college.