Some new pictures...56k

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got teh lude all washed and waxed up, plus new Falken 512's and decided to take a few pixurz. Enjoy!

Needs to be lower..

Last edited:

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most of the pics failed, but I can already tell those tires are small as hell. This is automatic if I can remember correctly, right? :lol:

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Most of the pics failed, but I can already tell those tires are small as hell. This is automatic if I can remember correctly, right? :lol:
I can see them all fine. And yes it's an auto. :( But I like the new tires, it feels like I'm riding on rails.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice. plans?
Now I can see them all, too bad its auto.. but it is clean :thumbup:
Thanks. I think I might just get a 99-01 SH because it comes with keyless and everything. But if I do decide to keep this one, I'll be doing lip kit all around, oem clear fogs with 3k hid's, H&R sport springs, and get my wheels refinished. I'm going to keep the engine stock because I beleive it has plenty of power ;)

iluvpho

5+ Year Member
nice prelude. i use to have a black one till it go totaled : [ lol mine was "slammed" too couldnt even get out of my school sparking lot without scraping. take care of it!!!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's the profile on the tire?

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice prelude. i use to have a black one till it go totaled : [ lol mine was "slammed" too couldnt even get out of my school sparking lot without scraping. take care of it!!!
lol, I have no intentions of slamming it, I just want to make the tire/fender gap down to 1-2 fingers. Hopefully the H&R sports will do that.

what's the profile on the tire?
I'm running 40's right now, tires are suggested to be 50's..but I like the feel of the 40's a lot better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
never liked ludes personally, but the paint looks nice, and i like ur house..

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The smaller tires are throwing it off completely. Definitely needs to be lowered now with a lip kit.

Otherwise, I love those preludes. Looks good.