some pics from last night

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
now i know some of you will be against my car because its not as JDM as it should be but ya kno its jdm cause im JustDoinMe but still feel free to leave some love and hate

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now i know some of you will be against my car because its not as JDM as it should be but ya kno its jdm cause im JustDoinMe but still feel free to leave some love and hate
One VERY LONG sentence Add some punctuation it there... lol. Not too shabby though.. just not my taste. :/

And wrong forum section..

-Jason

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
where should it be? i figure photography lounge n photos ...can a mod move it then

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love the white/the drop, hate the rims/projectors

my two cents, looks good though

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where should it be? i figure photography lounge n photos ...can a mod move it then
Members ride, 6th gen. And you could PM a moderator and ask them to move it, unless they see this post of mine and move it for you.

-Jason

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for a 4dr
love the white n lip kit
not a fan of the wheels n headlights tho...but since u like it props to u

vinnybones

Take it to the street
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i been tryna sell these projectors so i can get some Oem black outs but its hard to sell these things!..im contemplating whether or not to paint the lip kit white or leave it black

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude,,ur from jersey?

join njtuners.com ASAP...u dont know what ur missing

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good. But not a fan of the heads. What ever floats your boat!

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice. white on white ftw but no tripod owns you.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya i been tryna sell these projectors so i can get some Oem black outs but its hard to sell these things!..im contemplating whether or not to paint the lip kit white or leave it black
paint it. it looks out of place cuz nothing else on the car is black. id say leave it black if your moldings/rims were black. looks good tho.