Some pics of the hatch and my new exhaust pre-install.

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

As it sits now. I know I made it look like a CF hood in sig, that's because I've got it half paid for via group deal locally. It'll be here soon =) and lookin' good. It sits a little higher in back than front. When JDMshit.com released the urethane Mugen OE skirts, I'm getting them and painting black, and this winter working on suspension.

Lower control arms are in my room, ordering Koni yellows and other goodies after CF hood, and when it's all installed (rear disc conversion too) it'll tuck at all 4 corners. Might have problems ripping the lip off then, but OH WELL! Lowness=Sex.

A'PEXi N1 sitting in my garage. Today was murky and rainy, so install = tomorrow. I'll have more fun picture up then. =)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice to see a pretty new exhaust system.. and of course niice hatch..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
startin to come along pretty well

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love that hatch, red/black looks so good.

coming along very nicley

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everything looks great except for the red center caps. They just look cheap. I think it would look better with either a black center cap, or no center cap.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks sweet..looks nice..nice color match

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah... I'm thinking of changing caps soon. Too many people don't like them.

I've got two problems as of right now.

1) 3 14mm bolts that connect cat to catback piping are stripped and stuck as s**t, so I didn't get exhaust mounted yet.

2) I was under the impression my exhaust would look different. I'm also an idiot. No biggy, but from every picture I've seen in past of an EG hatch with A'PEXi N1, it's angled up and right. Mine is barely. I dunno what the f**k I did wrong ordering.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good,i love those oem fogs,
im still debating weither or not im going to keep my hatch,
but if i do,i think im going to get that exhaust.................

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmshit.com Mugen OE knockoff front lip. Urethane, molded from the Wings West RS kit, which is a replica of Mugen lip. Haha.

I'm cheap.

JDMshit.com is also going to be producing Mugen OE sideskirts (that Look REAL) and Im getting them too.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:clap: Looks cool! black and red - awesome color scheme!

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Indeed.. I like black and red together, but so many other Honda colors go WELL with CF better than Milano Red. EBP, VSM, etc. If I ever paint my car, it's gonna be EBP or that funky Del Sol neon green.

JL

Doodoo Brown Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biter............J/K

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Yeah... I'm thinking of changing caps soon. Too many people don't like them.

I've got two problems as of right now.

1) 3 14mm bolts that connect cat to catback piping are stripped and stuck as s**t, so I didn't get exhaust mounted yet.

2) I was under the impression my exhaust would look different. I'm also an idiot. No biggy, but from every picture I've seen in past of an EG hatch with A'PEXi N1, it's angled up and right. Mine is barely. I dunno what the f**k I did wrong ordering.

Did you run the piping over top of the rear suspension or under it? Almost all the angle N1s Ive seen have the piping running under the suspension, which cause the angle.

Like this, although this one looks like a custom job.

Some idiot in my city has his exhaust pointing completely sideways, it look so stupid its not even funny. I need to get a pic on of these days.