Some recent mods....

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since the death of my gay "type r lip" I told myself I wouldn't get another unless I held out for the SiR.......
well I got it!
Just some quick picks (I know the car is dirty and I WILL be removing those gay fogs)

Also, my 99-00 dash conversion with GPS touchscreen. (still waiting on trim ring to come in)

Headunit in lower DIN.

Let me know what you guys think!

hussain

5+ Year Member
its nice! just need some side pics now

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hate your fogs and your brown interior. The lip looks clean though.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the new lip looks much better than the ebay type R =) Paint it & ur good to go. so tired of my ebay mugen lip too (hope I can find si lip soon).

this lip looks better IMO

w^ with your dash? I can see wires everywhere.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
believe me, im not a fan of the tan either. And the fogs are coming off.
Tan doesnt look too bad, and glad to hear about the fogs, would have said install them in the slow on your bumper but you dont have one, heh, theres me thinking theres not much difference between bumpers, guess i just havnt seen many yet XD

Either way, tan is okay on green, at least tan and green goes, mines EBP on grey with more grey, and a grey dash, nice :P lol

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the new lip looks much better than the ebay type R =) Paint it & ur good to go. so tired of my ebay mugen lip too (hope I can find si lip soon).

this lip looks better IMO

w^ with your dash? I can see wires everywhere.
There's no way im painting an SiR lip man are you crazy! lol. There's a huge thread somewhere on here about that and only maybe 3 in 50 pics of painted SiR lips looked good. The OEM lip great too, but the cost of a real one and paint would have been well over $400. And I haven't put the rest of the dash back together because I still have to put in a few more cables to hook up my ipod and stuff so I'm just waiting on that.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the dash conversion and the SiR lip. please don't paint it. interior...not so much.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude! That looks amazing! So much better!!!!

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW, how much did you get it for?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
** moved to member's rides.

looks good though :thumbup:

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man, seeing all those wires would piss me off. but everything looks good!