civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cleaning out the shed and i found some stuff left over that i have
crank sensor from a 97ex 25 shipped

main relay from a 97 ex 25 shipped

rear bushing from energy 20 shipped

stock 97 civic shifter 5 shipped

if they don't sell i am going to toss them in the trash! also i have a 97 civic bumper that i am giving away just need to pick it up let me know
some stuf on ebay for me and my boy
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfg...nt589 <-my boy http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfg...e1058<--me

ryanM

bump for some possibly useful s**t, but sorry to say you cannot sell your friends stuff here

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still got that bumper? Calling dibs

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
let me know if he wants to sell that vafc seperate and ask him the dimensions on that intercooler

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bumper is iza pearl red and it is still here! and i called him and he said he is going to messure the IC and he said name a price on the vafc! i told him it is worth maybe 175 but i am not to sure been a long time!...lol

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
civiclxb16a said:
bumper is iza pearl red and it is still here! and i called him and he said he is going to messure the IC and he said name a price on the vafc! i told him it is worth maybe 175 but i am not to sure been a long time!...lol
im going to call my cousin tomorrow and see what his discount comes out to tomorrow, and if its higher than 175 ill buy it on the 16th (when i get paid). could you get some pictures of it? is it still in the box?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah not in the box he bought it with the engine it wasn't used it still has the wiring harness, i can get some pics of it for you

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea that would be cool. do you know if its the new one(v-afc 2) or the old one(v-afc)?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
everyone says dibs on the bumper but no one wants to come and get it!...lol anyone?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still have the rear bushings?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i bought it for a b series but i am not sure i never used it! i ended up using an obd1 ecu and i didn't need it! so let me know what you want to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.