Sooo the next VP is kind of a MILF.

mugengirl

original mugen whore
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as for the whole.. paying for pregnancy? i dunno about that one.. yeah welfare, i agree with you that ppl should stop being morons and work and i dont see how some of them even got it in the first place. i work at a convience store and we dont take food stamps and ppl get pissed but i'm like oh well, i'm sorry i cant take your food stamps for skittles, snickers and orange soda why dont you get your kid a REAL f**king meal i mean my tax dollars are paying so you can hav a friggin steak, not skittles you ignorant b***h.

But seriously, i dont think the state pays for girls to get knocked up i think you shold have maybe restated that. however i do know that currently as many of us see single moms and kids up for adpotion the populatioin in the U.S. is actually sorta falling. ppl aren't getting married OR having kids believe it or not unlike china and india. i forgot the percentage but were actually sorta falling in population, so if you didn't know that you know that now. unlike how we were in the 50s ppl got married and had kids... LOTS of kids but the typical american family if memory serves me right are only having like.. 1.5% or something, unlike how it shold be 4.5% or some number.

BREAK DOWN = ppl are having like 1 kid instead of 5 like how we did in the 50s. most familys only have like maybe 2 kids at most and stop there. its alil rare to find ppl who have 3 or more kids.
You must have taken what I wrote wrong...they don't pay for people to get pregnant, but if you are a single mother (i.e. girls with boyfriends...etc.) and do not make much money, there are tons of programs where they can get money for everything...and I mean everything. So yes, while they are pregnant they do get money. Maybe you live somewhere, where your state doesn't support them as much. But I am telling you that Oregon and Washington pay them quite a bit, plus paying for the birth and all the other medical needs and diapers etc. I think maybe you should actually do a little research on it, because I have had to actually deal with and witness this all happening for the last 6 years. All 3 of her kids are legally adopted now, and I also think it's ridiculous that it took over 2 years for each kid to adopt them. Just because the mother couldn't make up her mind if she wanted them. She was a drugie and all these kids had something happen to get them taken away. The little boy was thrown down a flight of stairs by one of her loser boyfriends, which caused him slight brain damage to where he matures slower physically and mentally. The oldest girl has major anger issues and had several medical problems since she was an actual drugie baby. The youngest girl was immediately taken away after finding a fracture on her arm that was a couple months old, and she was only 6 months at the time. You think that lady deserves her kids back? I think not. And people are still having quite a few kids...2 out of 3 of my neighbors have 8 kids or more. One is a very wealthy family, the other is a welfare family. And our population is not falling...it is staying the same. It is not growing at all, but it is not falling at all either. China on the other hand is falling rapidly in population, believe it or not. Maybe you should do some research.

And they don't send as many illegals back as you think. We have so many illegals here because of our orchards and farms. Funny how we have more crime in the areas they reside compared to other areas.

And I agree with civic11 when he wrote that little blurb about voting. Seriously people, do your research and read up on the candidates. Please don't take their speeches as gospel, and don't listen to the media either. Make your decision yourself. It's the best thing you can do for your country, be an educated voter, no matter what party you end up voting for.

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You must have taken what I wrote wrong...they don't pay for people to get pregnant, but if you are a single mother (i.e. girls with boyfriends...etc.) and do not make much money, there are tons of programs where they can get money for everything...and I mean everything. So yes, while they are pregnant they do get money. Maybe you live somewhere, where your state doesn't support them as much. But I am telling you that Oregon and Washington pay them quite a bit, plus paying for the birth and all the other medical needs and diapers etc. I think maybe you should actually do a little research on it, because I have had to actually deal with and witness this all happening for the last 6 years. All 3 of her kids are legally adopted now, and I also think it's ridiculous that it took over 2 years for each kid to adopt them. Just because the mother couldn't make up her mind if she wanted them. She was a drugie and all these kids had something happen to get them taken away. The little boy was thrown down a flight of stairs by one of her loser boyfriends, which caused him slight brain damage to where he matures slower physically and mentally. The oldest girl has major anger issues and had several medical problems since she was an actual drugie baby. The youngest girl was immediately taken away after finding a fracture on her arm that was a couple months old, and she was only 6 months at the time. You think that lady deserves her kids back? I think not. And people are still having quite a few kids...2 out of 3 of my neighbors have 8 kids or more. One is a very wealthy family, the other is a welfare family. And our population is not falling...it is staying the same. It is not growing at all, but it is not falling at all either. China on the other hand is falling rapidly in population, believe it or not. Maybe you should do some research.

And they don't send as many illegals back as you think. We have so many illegals here because of our orchards and farms. Funny how we have more crime in the areas they reside compared to other areas.

And I agree with civic11 when he wrote that little blurb about voting. Seriously people, do your research and read up on the candidates. Please don't take their speeches as gospel, and don't listen to the media either. Make your decision yourself. It's the best thing you can do for your country, be an educated voter, no matter what party you end up voting for.
yeah, my state doesn't support anything of that kind where they can go in and get things. we have something that DOES help them but i believe it still comes to a price? i'll try and see if i can find out what exactly my state does.

and yes, ur right about the population NOT falling. sorry, at a point we were and i completely forgot we finally stablized but yeah we aren't going up or down and thats sorta a big issue IMO considering the war and everything.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's going to be called the brown house eventually... yeesh...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, women do get paid for becoming/getting pregnant. The adoption agencies sometimes pay the women up to $30k. I have seen this happen many times, and know a lot of junkies do this for the money.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's been a lot of talk about taxation. The solution is simple. Flat tax.

The ultra-wealthy are going to hate it. No more big loopholes for them to slide through. No hopelessly complex tax code that can only be deciphered by a select few. The only others that would be negatively affected would be the "thresh-hold" working poor. Get a 3% raise and bust through the poverty level and you get taxed the same percentage as everyone else. That would suck. You get a raise and take a pay cut.

But we all know that politics, special interests, ignorance and fear of change will kill any fair and flat tax.

Republicans will whine about the unfair burden on the wealthy and how making rich people pay a fair amount is going to stifle growth.

Democrats will whine about the poor.

We also gotta' start charging taxes to foreign companies operating here.

I'm all in favor of an estate tax on people who have trust funds and what-not. I have met exactly one person in my life with a large trust fund who didn't abuse it. Everyone else get's X-hundred thousand a year, usually has a chemical addiction of some sort, and eventually uses more money than they have coming in for that year and or sells off their trust as an annuity or something then has nothing.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now if those same two people walk into a store and buy something for $2000, they're both gonna end up paying $160 in sales tax (for example). The question is: is that fair? The answer is: relative to their income level, no its not fair.

$160 for the guy that makes only 10k is 1.6% of his income, whereas for the guy that makes 100k a year, $160 is only 0.16% of his income.

In order to balance this out, you tax those with higher income levels more.
thats bullshit and unfair imo.. you are taxing the PURCHASE.. and no matter what its a $2000 purchase.. how much i made this year has NO bearing on that..

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are u talking about where u live or in general? if its in general then i'd like to see you show facts regarding your point. dont just throw out statements to make a point.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are u talking about where u live or in general? if its in general then i'd like to see you show facts regarding your point. dont just throw out statements to make a point.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/3/27/114208.shtml

270 THOUSAND served jail terms in 2003...

is that a good enough number for you?

read teh article and TRY to understand why we hate f**king illegals so much..not all illegals are these hard working sweet american loving people.. thats why its important to REGULATE immigration and KNOW exactly who is in the country..

Last edited:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone who supports illegal imigration are assholes.. it took me five minutes at google to find these sites with statistics on them.. just because some guy who cuts your lawnt is nice to you, or your grandpa jumped the border... doesnt for one second mean that ALL illegal imigrants are good hard working people.. they are showing blatent disregard for the law by illegally coming into this country.. they have NOTHING else to lose.. all of you claiming that they dont take up resources are WRONG..

im really starting to think that building a wall of rotting corpses is a fair and just measure..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and who is going to be hired to build this wall..........ILLEGALS.
not much involved in the construction.. just chain em together and let them set.. nature will take its course..

its funny though.. you cant ignore the FACTS.. and that is illegal immigration IS a big f**king problem.. its f**ked up enough to have someone kill one of your loved ones.. but imagine finding out later they didnt even f**king belong here... its like taht extra kick in the balls..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not much involved in the construction.. just chain em together and let them set.. nature will take its course..
Yet too much trouble taking all those extra security measures trying to control the environment and keep them from escaping.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yet too much trouble taking all those extra security measures trying to control the environment and keep them from escaping.
eh maybe just a low caliber round to the back of the head.. then stack.. that might be better anyway..