Sooo the next VP is kind of a MILF.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup, Mcain just pulled one out his ass. That's the only way that f**ker is going to win!

but yeah, I'd f**k the dog s**t out of her! :yummy:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wtf, nate...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Biz, think we could take out her husband and tag team?

As soon as her husband's face meets my open hand he will leave. ;) I go last tho! :lol:

the b***h is on live and is already talking about invading Iran to control their weapons. :???:

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wtf, nate...
:lol: Si, Lena?

As soon as her husband's face meets my open hand he will leave. ;) I go last tho! :lol:

the b***h is on live and is already talking about invading Iran to control their weapons. :???:
What? I was listening and didn't hear that... Think it might be like how wacky leftists say that Bush always talks about nuking Iran but all the administration has ever said is that "no options are off the table." And I would think if you were responsible, you wouldn't say to an aggressive, dangerous regime: "Well no we won't use force if you don't give up on your nuclear weapon program, but we'll be very angry."

You never tell an adversary the limits to which you are willing to go.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What? I was listening and didn't hear that... Think it might be like how wacky leftists say that Bush always talks about nuking Iran but all the administration has ever said is that "no options are off the table." And I would think if you were responsible, you wouldn't say to an aggressive, dangerous regime: "Well no we won't use force if you don't give up on your nuclear weapon program, but we'll be very angry."

You never tell an adversary the limits to which you are willing to go.
Her live speech interrupted the local news and I heard her say something about going into Iran and controlling their weapons being one of their priorities. Maybe I heard wrong but I SWEAR that's what the b***h said. I guess she is also HARDCORE pro-life!

So this is our next pres. and vice pres. :thumbdown no matter if the whole country votes or my nigga Obama, Mcain will still win! :(

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh Senator McCain....:smackself:

Do you really think that Hillary's women voters are just voting with their ovaries?

I don't think they are personally. I don't think they want some random anti-abortion NRA VP just because she has XX chromosones.

I think they want Hillary. Specifically Hillary.

But then again, I've been wrong about what women want before. :what:

ryanM

Do you really think that Hillary's women voters are just voting with their ovaries?

I don't think they are personally. I don't think they want some random anti-abortion NRA VP just because she has XX chromosones.

we've all been there

except biz, he's like the perfect man

i think his chromosomes are XYY, thats how much of a ladies man he is.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

whatever...... I bet these 2 f**ks take it! ;)

and yes! if people are going to vote for Obama because he's black, well kinda black, :lol: dumb people will vote for Mcain because he has a b***h running with him.

ryanM

i'm gonna vote for obama because he's black.

i heard he has plans to put a KFC on every corner.

i cant wait.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we've all been there

except biz, he's like the perfect man

i think his chromosomes are XYY, thats how much of a ladies man he is.
ladies man? I've been with my one lady for like 12yrs now. and you? that's what I thought!

f**king hater! that's all you f**king do is hate! :thumbdown

but I'm flatterd you say I'm the perfect man tho :lol: maybe for you mom but not you son!

Last edited:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah progression at it's best....

Possible Woman President
Possible Black President
Possible Woman Vice President....

It is flattering to say the least that this country can do do this now, but I honestly don't think a vast majoirity of ignorant people are ready for this.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
She cut Tina while they were in their mother's womb. That's how she got that facial scar!
best womb battle since Venture Brothers

how long before the press digs up some old pics she regrets taking?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, I'm pro-life to but only with myself and family. I could give a f**k less if anyone else kills their baby. WTF is it to me, you know? :what:

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ill put it in her butt!

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly, I need to see some pics with her with her hair down and without glasses. Oh, and an ass shot... I'm 50/50 about sticking my noodle in her...