sorry...dum question!

3star88

5+ Year Member
I plan to buy all the little parts before swapping in a JDM GSR complete motor into my 96 civic hatchback DX; I was wondering what other motor mount bracket do I need...I know I need a 99 civic si rear mount bracket....civic si driver side mount bracket??.....Do Hasport mount fit in perfect with just only the civic si rear mount bracket (Hasport B-series mount kits) or do I still need the driver side mount bracket too?? This is the only thing is confusing me about swapping a B-series into 96 civic and this will be my first swap....So "NEED" answer as soon as possible...thank you for helping out.!!

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think you need a whole b-series mount kit (em1) but someone with experience going d to b will have to chime in on this one

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I needed the rear tranny bracket and and driver side mounts I think that was it? Most definitely the rear tranny bracket though.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
On my D16 all i needed was the rear bracket when i swapped

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OK that sounds about right. I needed a new driver side mount because the one I had as torn to s**t. And B18 lower driver side mount will NOT work.

gabo

5+ Year Member
The dum question is the question you don´t ask! So don´t worry man, we can all learn from your question.