Sorry foR asking

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
ok i know imma get hell but whatever i was wondering if any one has specs an the d16zc j spec hp/tq. please and thank you katee..

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
thanks for the help .... imma put one in my crx hopefully a good decision any thooughts on a clutch ???/ brand ?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joshandkatee said:
ok i know imma get hell but whatever i was wondering if any one has specs an the d16zc j spec hp/tq. please and thank you katee..
the dohc zc?

88-91 1.6i
(asian specs)
90-93 Integra LS
90-93 Integra RS ZC
D16A8 D16A9 1595cc
4 cyl, 16valve
DOHC
9.1 c.r.
137 bhp @ 6800
Redline: 7200 rpm 108 lb-ft @ 5700

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
came in the JDM SI as the ZC, in the UK is came as D16a8(FI) and D16a9(carb). also cam in the Rover

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
sweet i think imma put a sohc zc in my crx until i have enough dough to go dohc what do u think ???

Civic92jak

1 Cr8zy H Nut!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the dohc zc usually retails the same as the sohc, so why not go DOHC instead????

deaconwagers

...now rockin an integra
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dohc isn't much more expensive...go for the dual cam

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even if its a little more the DOHC would be worth the wait

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
but the thing is i bought the crx si for 50$ and it ahs a weak head gasket and a small crack the mechanic said 600 for a stock head and i called for a d16zc for 350 bones .... i dont think that the dohc will bolt right up ? i know that the sohc will and thats what i want for now until i cam get a dohc motor ? maybe u know something else im open to suggestion please tell me if it is possible to bolt up a dohc zc to my stock si stuff or not what will i have to change and about how much ??////// thanks josh.....

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if your asking about just the head, your answer is no, but the DOHC ZC block will bolt up to an SI tranny and mounts

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
so u guys think i should do a dohc zc swap ???? if it is a direct swap ???? but what clutch will i need ????

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bklynEG said:
some of that info is wrong.
No s**t. Only one person put that together off of info found online. I tried to use my best judgement when I had conflicting info, but some info just isn't there (that would explain missing codes and specs too). Plus, even when I update my own info, I can't update the site info.

joshandkatee

Highland Motorsports
5+ Year Member
looks like im doing a dohc zc swap prolly on next week any one in so cali that wants to help =) haha well if u see a good deal plz let me know also i need si-r tail lights and mugen front 91 crx si thanks