spark plugs keep fouling out

DhN

5+ Year Member
so yesterdy i drove my car around town. going to class..not beatying on it..hit boost a few times but not like going full throttle and going all out on my motor. i let it sit for a few hours go to start it and its bogging and misfiring. i get new spark plugs in the next day drove it around for a few just to test it and it was fine..then let it sit for about 6 or so hours. went to start it up to go out and it boigs again and just dies. why do my spark plugs keep dying? i used ngk oem integra plugs. btw its a 94 LS motor with stock head and built block. turbo setup...sc34 turbo. i had this problem awhuiiillee ago but just switched sprk plugs and i was good to go. anyhelp is appreciated. thanks

UPDATE:

put in some bcpr11's (ngk plugs) gapped to about 30ish..started up..ran fine...drove home. woke up this morning for class car wouldnt stat..started for like 2 min but bogged the whole time then shut off. i tried to crank it again but it didnt turn over. pulled the plugs and they are covered in fuel and smell like fuel. im tuned and have been for awhile and never had a problem before. i ordered some ngk 7's to see if that will olve the issue because last time my spark plugs took a s**t i just changed to the 7's and it worked fine but noone in this town has them now so i had to order them. any help is appreciated...anyoen else have a problemlike this?

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since i boosted I've been runing NGK BRK7E's without problem. OEM teg plugs wouldnt be the right heat range for your boosted motor. Stick with the 7E's.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
since i boosted I've been runing NGK BRK7E's without problem. OEM teg plugs wouldnt be the right heat range for your boosted motor. Stick with the 7E's.
:word:

dont use stock/oem honda/acura plugs....you need like 1 or 2 steps colder....i also use the BRK7E's gapped at .028 with no probs...been boosting 12-14psi for the last year now....

djrenok

Titanium-Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah you need BRK7E's gapped at .028 and you should be fine.......

mugenkid91

iScrape iRage iHonda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I support the BRK7E's my boy nick has his s**t boosted and uses those plugs and hasnt had a problem yet

PNK SLP

5+ Year Member
ive been running the NGK R5672A-9 on my motor an i was goin through them like every to weeks, its was boggin and acting really wierd in boost. . you should get a compression check, i did that and found out my motor lost all compression in all cylinders and thats why i was goin through so many plugs and why its was running wierd.

but yes like everyone said get those oem plugs outa ur car asap, if u dont use coolder plug u can do serious damage to ur motor