sparking noise

nikul

Banned
i had this problem when i bought this car i always hear this sparking noise when ever i drive or park it sound like a sparkin noise but not sure yu can only here it from the drivers seat. but if i hold the drivers side left air vent it will stops the noise . it kind of bothers me when i drive so i would like to slove this problem and my left air vent is broken :evil:

bman11

5+ Year Member
ur car is just full of problems isnt it

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
if i pull it off it will come off.
1. Thats how the vents are, they have tabs that hold them in but when you pull they come out.
2. Whenever you pull anything off, it will come off. If you pull your wheels off, they will come off. If you pull your valve cover off, it will come off. If you pull your f**king door off, it will come off.
3. It could possibly be the broken vent just vibrating.
4. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation own the both of you.

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
1\
Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation own the both of you.
:word:

I agree with the vibration idea... There is no reason there should be a spark noise coming from the vent.

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
Is the noise in a consistent rhythm (like a metronome) or is it a disorganized sound, or more like a buzz?

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
By the way, I looked at your profile, and it says that your 04 lx sedan has a turbo. Is this true...?

nikul

Banned
By the way, I looked at your profile, and it says that your 04 lx sedan has a turbo. Is this true...?[/QUOTE no turbo in my car ma bad it's a consistent rhythm (like a metronome) only if i on my fan or heater

nikul

Banned
noise problem

1. Thats how the vents are, they have tabs that hold them in but when you pull they come out.
2. Whenever you pull anything off, it will come off. If you pull your wheels off, they will come off. If you pull your valve cover off, it will come off. If you pull your f**king door off, it will come off.
3. It could possibly be the broken vent just vibrating.
4. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation own the both of you.
listen man i really don't like this disrespect ok. i made a mistake, u don't make mistake ???? i had a freaken problem with my car aii i ain't gunna spell check it or anythin if u hate on me don't write STUPID SUTFF THAT PISS ME OFF

TAZ_FERIO

7th Gen Civic
5+ Year Member
Do you read what your about to post before you press reply? I've seen you do this twice now where you say "ma" I am assuming you mean 'my' how did you miss the y button and go right for the a. Its mind boggling. I have never heard of your problem before. That sucks.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
listen man i really don't like this disrespect ok. i made a mistake, u don't make mistake ???? i had a freaken problem with my car aii i ain't gunna spell check it or anythin if u hate on me don't write STUPID SUTFF THAT PISS ME OFF
Its not disrespect. Its not "a" mistake. It was a WHOLE bunch of mistakes that made it very annoying to read what you were asking. Just like every other post that you make. So yes, you should spell check what you write, or type correctly the first time around. And I gave you my opinion on what the problem was, so slow your f**kin roll.

Renzo21

Nice Bowl of D17 Soup...
5+ Year Member
Well, this isn't a grammar forum so lets get into the cars... Anyway, nikul, yeah maybe replace the vent but if it is a consistent sound it probably isn't the vent. I would think it would be a random click. I think the problem may be with you blower. The fan may just be hitting a peice of plastic occasionally... I don't think it's a big problem. It's more expensive to have that replaced than it is to listen to a click.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thought I was being nice...
You were being nice. And if he read and understood what I was trying to say, I was trying to help him out too. If I remember correctly, he said it was when he was parking and coming to a stop, could be a vibration in the vent caused by the low RPM's.