Speaker Installation guide

Lum1n3s

Hey folks, just recently bought a 1994 Honda Civic EX 2 DR-Coupe. Car runs great and I couldn't be more satisfied with it. The one thing that's bugging me with this car though are the speakers, they're horrendous! I sort of have the basic knowledge of removing car speakers especially since I managed to change my 93 Prelude ones. In the front speaker department I think I'll have no problem changing em but the back speakers, they seem a little bit harder. I thought it would be an easy pop-up for the speaker cover once I un-screwed the rear speakers but they don't seem to come out after doing this. So I'm wondering if anyone is able to assist with this by providing in-depth instructions or a how-to guide. IF anyone can that'd be greatly appreciated. Hopefully I get off to a great start in these forums! =)

New Vega

HondArmy
just checking, but did our remove three nuts off each cover? If you forgot one it definitely won't come off.

Scott Gardner

some have 3 phillips screws releasing the grills. some i think you need to pull the whole backseat and rear deck.