spedometer question

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my spedo will just drop to zero out of the blue? i look down and its not working. i pulled the speed sensor out and it checks out ok? what do you guys think it could be.

I Got Sol 93

5+ Year Member
sounds like a bad connection somewhere. be sure to check your grounds if the connector checks out good.

blackaneseman

5+ Year Member
i had the same problem, just drop to zero, maybe for a second, sometimes for 10 min, then jump back up. i replaced the cluster because i checked the speed sensor and it was not that.

JDUBB025

JDUBB025
5+ Year Member
I actaully have the same thing goin on but way worse. My speedo will flip all the way around to under the stop at zero and runs in reverse lol and it only moves when I am 50% throttle or more. then it will go counter clockwise to about 100 or so then it won't go anymore lol. I am thinking the speedo itself is stripped and I need a new cluster. I am not sure if that is your issue but I checked my connections and the speed sensor and everythig it good to go yet the problem is still there lol

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speedo is bad, I went through the same thing when I swapped my dx cluster for an ex cluster. The ex speedo was bad, i pulled the speedo out of my dx cluster and swapped into the ex cluster and voila!