Speed limit civic ex 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

carposaurio

hi

i have a civic coupe ex 98 v-tec, this one is limited to 190 km / h. and i want to remove the limiter.

i read that there is a speed limit defence (sld by HKS) but no one here in argentina have proved yet, so i don´t know if it works or not!
does anyone has experience taking out the limiter? is this (SLD by HKS) the only way?
need help!!
tanks!

bye

RonJ

Banned
Why do you want to drive faster than 120 miles/hour in a Civic?

carposaurio

becuase i always do it in my cars and i like it, and because i will work to increase the power of the engine.
bye

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good answer. If you kill someones family driving that fast I hope They put your ass under the prison

Last edited by a moderator:

carposaurio

excuse me sr. do you know were i will use the car?....NO!!, then do not answer stupid things about me or my family without knowing. it´s a car that will be used on a race track, thats mi hobbie and always was!! any problem whit that?

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
excuse me sr. do you know were i will use the car?....NO!!, then do not answer stupid things about me or my family without knowing. it´s a car that will be used on a race track, thats mi hobbie and always was!! any problem whit that?

Show me a track that you need to go over 120mph on in a d-series civic.

baller_ivy

5+ Year Member
man these people on this site will give you s**t about that all day long your best bet is to go and try and find it on google cuz you will get nowhere with them

RonJ

Banned
Why do you want to drive faster than 120 miles/hour in a Civic?
becuase i always do it in my cars and i like it, and because i will work to increase the power of the engine.
bye
I asked your reason for wanting to drive at a very unsafe speed in a Civic. You made no mention of racing on a track and instead came back with a smart ass answer. My conclusion is that what you say is not believable and that you are both immature and irresponsible.

man these people on this site will give you s*** about that all day long your best bet is to go and try and find it on google cuz you will get nowhere with them
I see no benefit whatsoever in helping a clearly immature person drive more than 120 mph in a Civic.

baller_ivy

5+ Year Member
I see no benefit whatsoever in helping a clearly immature person drive more than 120 mph in a Civic.[/QUOTE]

Man i understand what you saying. he just asked a question. you dont have to blast the dude for that. if he choose to go really fast and f**k up somebody and their or himself, thats something that he will have to deal with.

RonJ

Banned
Man i understand what you saying. he just asked a question. you dont have to blast the dude for that. if he choose to go really fast and f*** up somebody and their or himself, thats something that he will have to deal with.
First, I didn't blast him. Please read my posts. Second, just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean it should be answered. In fact, in some cases like this one, it would be just plain irresponsible to answer the question. Use good judgment and do the right thing.

carposaurio

hey ron, i don´t have to mention you were i will use MY car or what i will do whit it, i ask a question you answer it if you have some info, don´t have it? go to another post whit your stupid thing.
very unsafe speed on a civic? my problem not yours
i´m not telling you my project here, i just want to take out the speed limiter
if it is good, bad, wrong, immature....my problem
smart ass answer?? whatever you want, i´m not trying to win you on a smarter answer contest, i insist.... i just want to take out the speed limiter
were i will used? my problem, i don´t have to show you anything
bye

baller_ivy

5+ Year Member
First, I didn't blast him. Please read my posts. Second, just because someone asks a question, doesn't mean it should be answered. In fact, in some cases like this one, it would be just plain irresponsible to answer the question. Use good judgment and do the right thing.
i understand yo concern about why he wants to go that fast and s**t but you never kno what his plans might be he could just be curious or some s**t but im goin to leave this be
not tryin to be disrespectful or talk s**t

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pics of your car on a track or you are lyeing

carposaurio

hey ron / ballery
it´s ok
ron can say what ever he wants about speed, immature, unsafe, etc
but it´s not the purpose of this post
i don´t understad why you say i´m immature whitout knowing me, but its ok to
you don´t know my project and its ok to
so if you don´t know me, the car, the project, please only answer what i ask
bye

RonJ

Banned
hey ron, i don´t have to mention you were i will use MY car or what i will do whit it, i ask a question you answer it if you have some info, don´t have it? go to another post whit your stupid thing.
very unsafe speed on a civic? my problem not yours
i´m not telling you my project here, i just want to take out the speed limiter
if it is good, bad, wrong, immature....my problem
smart ass answer?? whatever you want, i´m not trying to win you on a smarter answer contest, i insist.... i just want to take out the speed limiter
were i will used? my problem, i don´t have to show you anything
bye
You are correct. You have no obligation to answer any of my questions. Conversely, I don't have to answer yours. I also would recommend that all members of this forum avoid answering your question. In fact, I have taken this a step further by reporting this thread in hopes that a moderator will close it because this action has the potential to save someone's life.

carposaurio

do you really think that whit a picture this concludes?
suppose i´m a lyer, grat!!!, ther are lots of pictures at google of traks and modified cars, it´s not the point, i´m not interted on showing you that i´m the best, that i have "x" car in some trak, etc.
i´m don´t post this to brag nothing
so if you don´t know about the post, go to another to discuss about speed limits or immatures persons
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.