Breakdown:

60' - 1.58
330' - 4.308
1/8 - 6.331
mph - 124.61
1000' - 8.059
1/4 - 9.495
mph - 157.3

The motor held 90+psi of oil pressure during the passes and seems fine, but we'll have to pull the pan and make sure still.

Not running it at 100% full power yet, but pretty close. I'd say it's capable of running 9.2-9.3's @ 160 all dialed in.

charlie brown

smokey
Registered VIP
Really glad to see you guys dialing that B!@ch in. Hope the oiling issue is resolved like you said. GL and rock on!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is being shot on monday for a magazine spread

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car is being shot on monday for a magazine spread
When you get interviewed about the car... in the middle of the sentence just say "Shaun is cool" and keep going on with what you were going to say.

... Which magazine?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant say what magazine yet, but i'll let you guys know when it hits the presses

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I better find it in next month's Import Tuner.
wont be that soon...it takes time haha...BUT, we are in this months (September 2011) issue of Import Tuner on pages 70-74 ;) and actually the picture on the bottom of page 73 was one I took :shock:

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wont be that soon...it takes time haha...BUT, we are in this months (September 2011) issue of Import Tuner on pages 70-74 ;) and actually the picture on the bottom of page 73 was one I took :shock:
Yeah of the gearsets/tranny stuff? You really took the pic of the eg? That thing makes my jaw fall.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah of the gearsets/tranny stuff? You really took the pic of the eg? That thing makes my jaw fall.
yup, thats my picture. I took it at Battle of the Imports 2009 at Woodburn Oregon.

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup, thats my picture. I took it at Battle of the Imports 2009 at Woodburn Oregon.
I saw an FB post about that from Oregon Coast Tuners. Maybe it was even myspace back then, but either way I wanted to go. When's the next big meet in the Northwest?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw an FB post about that from Oregon Coast Tuners. Maybe it was even myspace back then, but either way I wanted to go. When's the next big meet in the Northwest?
This weekend we will be in Sacramento for the Outlaw shootout, then september 4th is IFO at Pacific Raceways, and September 25th is BOTI Woodburn

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**kface how'd you do this weekend? :lol: