Speeding Ticket

BLINDD

5+ Year Member
I guess I'll pay it but I figured why pay a $170 ticket + 2pts when I can get out of it.
I did some research though and a lot of people said they got theirs dismissed due to false information on a crucial part of a ticket -- the box is highlighted red...

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well you could always take it to court and hope the cop doesnt show up but that never works either.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Own up to your mistake and don't be a little b***h.
i hate when people say this. i fight every ticket i get no matter if it really was my fault or not. im sorry if anyone feels that wrong but i say to hell with what other people think. i say fight the ticket

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hate when people say this. i fight every ticket i get no matter if it really was my fault or not. im sorry if anyone feels that wrong but i say to hell with what other people think. i say fight the ticket
I just dont get tickets. I win

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:word: my bro tried this because the cop wrote the color of the car that was on the reg instead of the color of the car. slapped him with a $530 fine and suspended his license all for 7mph over. just pay the damn thing.
Yea well its your brothers fault, when you change the main color of a car you are supposed to legally have that color registered :roll:
I just dont get tickets. I win
Thats probably the first cool thing you have said.