Speedquest Performance In Waukegan Il.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anybody here in waukegan il. just wondering if this shop is any good a buddy of mine told me about this shop.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have not really heard of them. pro function is one of the best around Chicago.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I remember correctly... Rey Rey has dealt with them in the past before. But I've heard horror stories over the last 4 years about them.

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hav'nt got work done there but i buy parts there,but if you looking for good work go to one6 in elk grove village and ask for Mark

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i hav'nt got work done there but i buy parts there,but if you looking for good work go to one6 in elk grove village and ask for Mark
nah that's alright i have a bad experience with one6

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what happened?if you mind sharing if not pm me
well i went there and ask them if they can do a swap for my civic and the guy i guess it's mark told me to call them and make an appointment which i did but everytime i call them they keep telling me they will call me back which they never did i call them at least 3 times but still to no avail. so that's my bad experience with them:(

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont' know maybe theyr'e just busy with other cars but at least try calling your customer if they can't make an appointment and not leave you hanging in the air. (and yes they took my number down so they can't say i can't find your number in the list):(

reyscivic

5th gen owner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sucks, that has never happened to me im sorry, well speedquest got bought out not to long ago and i had a friend get a swap done there and he said it was ok but they did leave some s**t not finished so he had to go back a few times.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont' know maybe theyr'e just busy with other cars but at least try calling your customer if they can't make an appointment and not leave you hanging in the air. (and yes they took my number down so they can't say i can't find your number in the list):(
Hmmm... doesn't sound anything like Mark. Mark's pretty good at keeping his word unless something comes up, but he usually calls me and my husband whenever he can't get to our cars. Instead of calling, did you actually show up at the shop and try to schedule an appointment with them? 98% of the time that's how it works, unless they have worked on your car before and know ya somewhat personally.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hmmm... doesn't sound anything like Mark. Mark's pretty good at keeping his word unless something comes up, but he usually calls me and my husband whenever he can't get to our cars. Instead of calling, did you actually show up at the shop and try to schedule an appointment with them? 98% of the time that's how it works, unless they have worked on your car before and know ya somewhat personally.
well when i picked up my header from them that's when i told them if i can make an appointment i think that's when HIN is in town on that weekend or the next. he just told me to call them next week or so which i did. same question the same answer "i will call you back"

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are you you serious, speed quest!?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh yeah, speed quest sux balls!!!!!

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in case you didnt get it..............no you idiot!!