Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
Whats the difference from working for your dad than your mom :what:

your still working for a relative, which means that you won't get as much s**t because your the son.
Nah, I'm saying it doesn't count as a real job. Just letting him know that by his definition of "work", I've got 11 years under my belt.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just stop bickering.... Both of you.... :???:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
some teaser, 1st pic gave it away, didnt even need the 2nd pic :roll:

:lol:

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i seriously need a new job....

noice pick up man! congrats

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Go ahead and say it. I'm not going to cry about it like you.

PS - "Working for your dad" doesn't count as work. I've been doing computer work for my mom's office since I was 12, helped my uncle in his autoparts shop and garage since i was 10.
well,i beg to differ with you pal, i worked with my dad during my summers off from school as early as jr high.. he owns his own landscape business, i was ou the f**kin hot ass sun moving commercial business lawns and got paid... i worked my ass off... key word is >>.. WORKED thats right... i may not have papers for that s**t cuz he's my dad and paid me under the table, but i most definteley sweated my ass off. .

back to the topic on hand.. where are the pics of that female in the background???

imbcruz

ItsMeBraulio!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
well,i beg to differ with you pal, i worked with my dad during my summers off from school as early as jr high.. he owns his own landscape business, i was ou the f**kin hot ass sun moving commercial business lawns and got paid... i worked my ass off... key word is >>.. WORKED thats right... i may not have papers for that s**t cuz he's my dad and paid me under the table, but i most definteley sweated my ass off. .

back to the topic on hand.. where are the pics of that female in the background???
this would mean your mexican ?? correct ? s**t let me tag team with someone.. this is the kind of threads i love to see...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imbcruz said:
this would mean your mexican ?? correct ? s**t let me tag team with someone.. this is the kind of threads i love to see...
incorrect you assuming ass muh fuqqa. . . my dad is white.. therefor i'm white (well half white)

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do I have to tell a mod how to behave here? :P j/k back on topic, that girl... who knows, I just searched google for a Black Sand Pearl tC to get the point across

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anymore comments? I think my only focus with this car will be performance, maybe a few visual upgrades here and there, any suggestions for visual? I know for a fact already Im smoking the tails and the turn signals on the mirrors. I have the stuff to do that oh and I almost forgot Im getting my Motegi FF5s in Hyper black in a 5 lug for the car since I like em a lot

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
anymore comments? I think my only focus with this car will be performance, maybe a few visual upgrades here and there, any suggestions for visual? I know for a fact already Im smoking the tails and the turn signals on the mirrors. I have the stuff to do that oh and I almost forgot Im getting my Motegi FF5s in Hyper black in a 5 lug for the car since I like em a lot
guy down here has cf hood, cf trunk, smoked headlights & taillights, drop, 5% tint, and some kind of konig wheels. theyre like 5 polished twin-spokes, and 5 black twin-spokes

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds nice but Im not much of a CF nut unless its CF w/ red

rolakers

Milkman Insane
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a guy in my unit had one of these and he loves it, good luck with it bro

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
Im looking forward to having a warranty again!!!
yeah I guess that could be nice..

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Warranty has its ups and downs, I will be able to get a new clutch if I burn one out which is likely since the only manual I drive often is an old truck but the bad news is I cant boost for 3 years. I was gonna do the TRD supercharger but I saw a boost kit in D-Sport yesterday that puts it up to 300 HP

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude this hot ass asian chick at my college drives one. I guess that makes it a cool car. :lol:

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, I cant wait for it, I think I'll call it "Black Hornet" someone at work calls my civic the Green Hornet cause of the underglow