!!!Sphynx's New Car Teaser!!!

Shea

bored
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
I started in my job life making $5.15/hr... I served my time long enough. I get paid time and a half on weekends and double time if I have to make a service call after 11. My co workers that have been around close to 3-5 years are making close to $85-90k a year now
served your time? i thought the legal age to work was 16...lol

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pimp car man! me and the wifey just bought a scion xb. for her of course, still rockin tha civic.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
neojen said:
well I guess its due to us living in alabama for not making s**t, since the cost of living here is less.. still doesnt make cars cheaper.. :???:
so true.....so so true...

EG_CaSe

ScAre CrOw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car and goodluck.. BTW i thought of the GTO when i seen the front end.. and you my friend have a very good job..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shogun said:
What is it? The front end looks like a BMW, but i'm not sure. Looks great though
:slap:

its a tc duh shogun duhhhhhhh :lol:

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car my buddy has one just like that here at school

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
`As much as I wanna whore pics I dont have the car yet, as of now the only existance of it is the paper at the factory that says what needs to be put in the car
then why post a thread...?

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
To save myself the hell Im gonna get, I am keeping the civic as a track.show car for now unless I run into trouble down the road.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
great pick up, almost got one myself, but the new 06 Civic EX offered better gas mileage

as for forums, check out honda-techs' sister site... SCION-TECH.com thee is also scionlife.com, pretty f**kin big, good luck with ur new car :thumbup:

also who isthat chick in the background, any pics?!?! =)

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There he is... I thought you were dead Jason, it toopk you this long to reply... go ahead, say what you're gonna say, the sooner you say it the sooner I get over it

Hes just jealous cause I make good money and can afford a new car and afford to upgrade :P

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my thoughts:

Good pick up on the TC. They're nice, not anything I'd ever want, but nice.

You have NOT served your time. I've been working since I was 14 years old. You've been working for 2 years max?

Your civic is not show or track worthy. Period. You'd have to spend so much money to fix what you've already done....

[/rant]

SphynxJDM96 said:
Hes just jealous cause I make good money and can afford a new car and afford to upgrade :P
:rolf: :rolf: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I wouldn't even CONSIDER trading my car in for a Scion. :rolf: :rolf:

You've got some growing up to do, kiddo.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
been working since I was 12 helping my dad in his shop, when I was 14 got a real job so I got 5 years on my back, as for my civic, there is nothing wrong with it, I dont care what you think... deal with it, I could say a few things about your car yet I bite my lip cause I have more sense

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
You've got some growing up to do, kiddo.
Me???? HAHAHA thats good, by all the s**t you say on this site Im convinced your maturity is at the level of a 10 y/o ban me for saying that I dont give a damn!

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
been working since I was 12 helping my dad in his shop, when I was 14 got a real job so I got 5 years on my back, as for my civic, there is nothing wrong with it, I dont care what you think... deal with it, I could say a few things about your car yet I bite my lip cause I have more sense
Go ahead and say it. I'm not going to cry about it like you.

PS - "Working for your dad" doesn't count as work. I've been doing computer work for my mom's office since I was 12, helped my uncle in his autoparts shop and garage since i was 10.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're wasting your time... go ahead, if shutting down a 17 y/o makes you happy go for it... I know who the bigger man is here

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SphynxJDM96 said:
You're wasting your time... go ahead, if shutting down a 17 y/o makes you happy go for it... I know who the bigger man is here
And again, you chump out. Say what you want to say. I'm not going to report anything. Feel free to flame away. Say how i'm immature, rag on my car, get it out. Be a man for once in your life.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eran said:
Go ahead and say it. I'm not going to cry about it like you.

PS - "Working for your dad" doesn't count as work. I've been doing computer work for my mom's office since I was 12, helped my uncle in his autoparts shop and garage since i was 10.
Whats the difference from working for your dad than your mom :what:

your still working for a relative, which means that you won't get as much s**t because your the son.