Spoolin Performance Mini kit, Garrett turbo, Turbonetics evo wg all Brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FOR SALE Trying to sell locally but will ship within the usa. I will let this all go for $850 Spoolin performance a/c+p/s compatable mini-log kit with 2000* ceramic coating Manni is for a D-series engine. Brand New! never used Great deal. $350 For Log Manni, 2.5inch downpipe and dumptube. Its $575 for all these new without ceramic coating on the site check link below. Downpipe is a 4bolt with flex section and 1 O2 bung. Dont want to seperate these 3 items but i'm listening to offers. Hears a link to there site.http://www.spoolinperformance.com/spoolinperformance-manifold-package-deal-series-only-p-29.html

I also have a brand new Turbonetics 38mm wastgate with a 9psi spring in it i'm selling for $150 this is $300 new anywhere you look so i think this is a fantastic deal good for over 400hp here's a link. http://www.turboneticsinc.com/evolution_wastegateOnly pic i have of it its brand new. I think its in another pic i have of the turbo the backside of it.

I also have a brand new Garrett T3/TO4E journal bearing turbo here are the specs.
COMPRESSOR SPECS:T04E housing .60 A/R housing
Flow: 53 lbs/min, 678cfm
60 Trim wheel
Turbine specs:T3
.63 A/R housing
High Flow 76 trim Stage 3 wheel
Good for 500hp
Brand new i payed $620 shipped.Sale Pending on the Turbo I'm selling for $450 local pickup.

Back side 4bolt exhaust side the turbo to the right is a Greddy tdo4-18g the the Garrett is on the left.

Vin tag

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump it up.
Trying to keep the Manni, DP and Dumptube together everything else i will sell seperately. Prices arent set in stone see something you like throw me a offer. I will ship within the usa.

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump

Hellhatch

4 TD's 1 GAME Polk High
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dp still for sale everythng else is gone. $100 or bo.

Status
Not open for further replies.