Spoon mirrors.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I was wondering where you guys buy your Spoon replica mirrors from? I bought a set on eBay two months back and I must say, you couldn't even see out of the glass when I mounted them on the car. The glass was pointing downward to the ground. So I was wondering if there was a more reputable place or site or somewhere where I can get a set with no vision problems.

Thanks guys.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think most all the aftermarket mirrors have shitty mirrors in them , i had a bad experience with all those crappy mirrors, i just keep my oems on now. get some folding type r mirrors, they look pretty shweet

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have power folding mirrors already, but I wanted to have another set to change it up a bit sometimes. But I have heard that some people have had good experiences with them. Maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones who got a defective set or something.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
guess thats me too, all the ones i got, were terrible, sorry man, no help here heh

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After adjusting it a lot, it's still bad? I got mine from my friend, not like it helps, but after adjusting them a lot, they work fine.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
After adjusting it a lot, it's still bad? I got mine from my friend, not like it helps, but after adjusting them a lot, they work fine.
Yeah, I've tried adjusting them. With the mirror all the way up, they were still pointing to the ground.

Are the ones from jdmshit.com any good?

AE Motoring

5+ Year Member
i know on a set i used to have, i took out one of the bolts from inside, gave me some room to adjust them. but i had to take the glass off.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know on a set i used to have, i took out one of the bolts from inside, gave me some room to adjust them. but i had to take the glass off.
Hmm, I see. Well, I didn't want to risk the chance of opening them up or whatever and messing them up.

Any other inputs?

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There's a link on here on how to adjust them.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I already sold the set. I'm looking into buying another set with no vision problems.