Spoon N1? Replica? Woot!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's funny because alot of 240s try to race me in the STI! Funny how different parts of the nation have similar people trying to race each other ;P

What I hate are those damn SRT4s... I remember cruising home from dropping off my lady one night and it just so happened that a group of at least 10 SRT4s was on a cruise that night. I tagged along, had some fun with some... Next thing you know, I'm leaving them like Michael Jackson running away from 20 year olds! -__-

ryanM

not many people drive SRT4's around here, there are a few, surprisingly there are actually a few cool ones, but most of the others just have aftermarket blow off valves and exhausts.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea same around here... There's ALOT of SRT4s, and the only mods are like a BOV with dumped exhausts... They usually think they're big and bad because most of the "tuner" cars you'd see around here are Civics and Eclipses... But not when I bring out the big white baby =P

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HOLY f**king COW! Okay, so I got the ebay header on... stock dp does not match hole/threads on the header. so I just used a washer/lock nutt on the header end and bolted it up... I also used the gasket they provided... I don't know what the material of that s**t is but it smells like burnt plastic!

oh well, the cheapo header sounds just like stock oem. the only noticeable difference performance wise.... I would have to say the 3-4 gear rpms jumps just a tad bit quicker... car is still slow as always.