spot welds to cut

ssharnick

Hi all,
This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but does anyone know of a diagram of how many and where all the spot welds are on the core support on an 03 Civic? My son went under an SUV in his and as hard as I tried to not replace the twisted core support, once I received the new bumper I realized how much I have to replace it.
Thank you in advance.
Shawn

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I believe you havent received a response in 2 days because no such diagram exists. I have trouble trying to comprehend why one would need a spot welding diagram to remove a core support since all the spot welds will be exposed as you get to each obvious section of removal. If it doesnt come off then trace around it until you find another spot weld.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I was mistaken. Would you be able to post the image here? I'm curious to see it.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont doubt it, considering its a new member. Hence, my request to post a pic.

Keemoblk

image.jpg
Hi all,
This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but does anyone know of a diagram of how many and where all the spot welds are on the core support on an 03 Civic? My son went under an SUV in his and as hard as I tried to not replace the twisted core support, once I received the new bumper I realized how much I have to replace it.
Thank you in advance.
Shawn
You guys talk a lot of s**t. Don't speak on what you don't know or know about

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Considering it took you 6 weeks to reply on here, you were fitting the profile of what we suspected. If you comprehended proper english you wouldve understood that I never spoke in certainties. Blame yourself, not us and cool the needless attitude.

Keemoblk

Considering it took you 6 weeks to reply on here, you were fitting the profile of what we suspected. If you comprehended proper english you wouldve understood that I never spoke in certainties. Blame yourself, not us and cool the needless attitude.
I guess running your mouth is just what you do. Your welcome

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Enough. Both of you grow up or GTFO.