Spotted:Riced Out 4banger DUAL mufflers on v6 mustang

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what if he has dual exhaust. i can understand the fart can aspect of the whole deal, but a lot of people have dual exhast. big lifted trucks dont come stock with dual exhaust, but endless amounts of truck owners have them. s2000's and 350Z's have dual exhaust but nobody bashes on them because theyre not v8's. i understand they didnt come on the v6 model, but you guys dont have to get rediculously angry when you see a bottom grade mustang with upgraded exhaust.

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so what if he has dual exhaust. i can understand the far can aspect of the whole deal, but a lot of people have dual exhast. big lifted trucks dont come stock with dual exhaust, but endless amounts of truck owners have them. s2000's and 350Z's have dual exhaust but nobody bashes on them because theyre not v8's. i understand they didnt come on the v6 model, but you guys dont have to get rediculously angry when you see a bottom grade mustang with upgraded exhaust.
dude if you only heard what they sounded like since their fart cans on a mustang...u wouldnt be saying any of this...sounded like pure ass worse then any ricer cars lol

trace01m

E thug.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stalker is an ugly word. How about "obsesively shadowed"

"Officer I saw them, they said Peksi instead of Pepsi. No I don't know his name, I can't read his neck!"

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Stalker is an ugly word. How about "obsesively shadowed"

"Officer I saw them, they said Peksi instead of Pepsi. No I don't know his name, I can't read his neck!"
hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

EgHatch93

EG Whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was quite a while back when I owned my prelude... Looked something like this.

I dont care if its a Cobra R that thing is f**king HIDEOUS! Saw one on a V6...

steviethekidd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude if you only heard what they sounded like since their fart cans on a mustang...u wouldnt be saying any of this...sounded like pure ass worse then any ricer cars lol
IMO ive heard more worse sounding civics than i have mustangs.

...and if you read what i said;
so what if he has dual exhaust. i can understand the fart can aspect of the whole deal, but a lot of people have dual exhast.
you wouldnt be saying any of this.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder if he removed the stock muffler in the middle of the car.

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you follow him from night to day?

civicexcoupeman

Evil Monkey FTW
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you follow him from night to day?
no shity as cell camera thats been droped 10000000000000000000000 times and thats the result no color or light balance in the pics...thus shity pics and no color/light balance....he was at the gas station at 12:30 and i passed his car at the mall at around 1

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's normal. I thought that pic above was the Cobra-R and the GT-R mustang is the brand new one that was in XXX2. the yellow one.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill 1 up you

he had PIAA plastered across the front, but no PIAA fog lights...

NOS stickers all the way down the door.

auto... and i could set his car alarm off with the exhaust on my old car from about a block away :lol:

and to the guy who posted about the "GTR" mustang... NO, they didnt make one...

thats an SVT Cobra R.