spray can green?

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mine look fine....everyone's asked if they're from an EX..

ervstr

boosted_ek
5+ Year Member
i just went to autozone, gave the number on my door jam, bought a couple cans, some clear, and my mirrors and rear plate molding matched perfectly.

i just sanded them, sprayed, cleared, done. been like that for 2years now w/ zero issues, chips, etc. i think i spent maybe 10bux.
so ill just give them the paint code on my door jams and theyll put it in a spray paint can?if thas the case then i should go and check it out.and only for 10bux..

btw howd it look without the clear coat on it?cuz when i painted plastics parts before and added the clear coat it kinda bubbled up,i dont wanna take my chances on this one

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i did a junk set with and w/out it. it looks better w/ it, and i had no bubbling issues.

cizan316

It seems like I spent more money and more prep time and came out with a worse result than most here lol. Id like to see pics to compare if you can.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It seems like I spent more money and more prep time and came out with a worse result than most here lol. Id like to see pics to compare if you can.
i have pix of mine in my intro thread.

Sweet-N-Sour

5+ Year Member
to OP, i think i still have like 2 cans if not 1 1/2 can of G-95p spray paint cans left. If u want i can sell'em to u