spring time 09 meet/bday bash(hamilton,nj)

deadone000

5+ Year Member
LETS KICK OFF SPRING WITH A NICE MEET..& FOR MY BDAY...HERE'S THE DETAILS

DATE : SATURDAY MARCH 14TH ,2009
TIME : 1 PM
PART OF PARK : WEST PICNIC AREA
CITY & STATE : WEST WINDSOR NJ
DIRECTIONS :

Going North or South on US 1
At the Quaker Bridge Road intersection with US 1 (a cloverleaf at Quaker Bridge Mall), take Quaker Bridge Road (County 533) south.
Continue south through 4 traffic lights (the 4th is Village Road).
Continue on about another 0.7 miles through one more traffic light to the intersection with Hughes Drive (which comes in from the left); Quaker Bridge Gardens Nursery is on the southeast corner. Note: You will pass the park’s Quaker Bridge Road fields (QB1 to QB4), which will be on your left across from the "Park Plaza" strip mall. These fields are not within the main park area.
Turn left on to Hughes Drive. Continue on Hughes Drive for about 0.7 miles to the Mercer County Park entrance on your left. Make a left into the park; this is the main road through the park.

From North Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 9
After exiting, take NJ 18 north about 0.5 miles to US 1 south. Go south on US 1 for about 19 miles to Quaker Bridge Road south (a cloverleaf). Then see directions above from US 1.

From North Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 8A
After the toll booth, follow NJ 32 west through the first traffic light to US 130 (second traffic light).
Turn left (south) on US 130 to Old Trenton Road (6th traffic light after you get on US 130).
Turn right on Old Trenton road. Go through a traffic light (about 0.3 mile) and continue about 2.5 miles to the next traffic light at Princeton-Hightstown Road (county 571; Getty Station on the southwest corner).
Continue on Old Trenton Road through two more lights (at Village Road and Edinburgh Road).
After going through the 2nd light, continue to the Mercer County Park entrance. Make a right in to the park; this is the main road through the park.

From South Jersey via the NJ Turnpike, Exit 7A (I-195)
After the toll booth, follow signs for I-195 West (Trenton).
Follow I-195 West to Exit 2; I-295 North (Princeton).
Follow I-295 North to Exit 67; US1 North.
Follow US1 North past Quaker Bridge Mall on your right, then see directions above from US 1

From South Jersey via I-295 North
Follow I-295 North to Exit 67; US1 North.
Follow US1 North past Quaker Bridge Mall on your right, then see directions above from US 1

NO COPS WILL BOTHER NICE BIG PARKING LOT SPACE AND NICE WEATHER TO TOP IT OFF..LETS KEEP IT CLEAN PLZ NO BURNOUTS, NO FIGHTS,NO RACING IN THE PARK,NO STUPIDNESS!!THANKS!LETS GET IT POPPIN!
http://www.b20vtec.com/forums/meets-events/302177-b20s-spring-off-meet-bday-bash.html

THE LIST
1. h22project
2. Riderintraining2
3. 95nacoupe
4. Almotor18
5. Datkidwrites
6. Chrissofresh12
7. Lilspawn
8. Purple_Ek9
9. C_Yaaaa
10. 14.8's
11. WasADubber
12. Wichoa74
13. HisEK9Baby
14. MR.IS300
15. T0rres16
16. Deadone000
17. Mz_AriellEK9
18. Knucklebone56
19. StillsmokeNV6s&8s
20. Allmotor2theEnd
21. Ms_Purple_Ek
22. Jdmef8
23. JdmJunkiez Crew(609)
24. Ecuaz95hatch
25. 6zero9 Crew
26. G0TB00ST

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmmmmmmmm

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't fight someone? Damn I was looking forward to uppercutting a punk-ass

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah boo thats the same day as the st patricks day parade in ac

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am coming

90hatchSiR

HoldOnNotDoneAccelerating
5+ Year Member
yes a meet! haha i live like 3 hrs away but count me in i got a few buddies who might be interested!

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
i would totally come but the fact that i live on the other side of the country creats a problem