Squeaky noise

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I get a squeaky noise every time i step on the clutch, i think the noise is coming from the reservoir?? any suggestions

jonnyb347

5+ Year Member
Like a dog toy squeak? Or ungreased door hinge squeak?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mine does that too , its not loud, just enough to hear it if you have the radio and everything off and its quiet

tasty Si

u can change ur clutch solenoid between the interior nd engine... or leave it sqeaking.. its up to u.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can change ur clutch solenoid between the interior nd engine... or leave it sqeaking.. its up to u.
What are you talking about? Clutch solenoid? :smackself:

Its your clutch slave cylinder pushing the clutch release fork. When you push the clutch pedal in, the slave cylinder pushes against the clutch release fork. Metal on metal = squeak. Get some high temp grease, and put some grease in the little ball shaped area on the clutch fork, and on the end of the little ball thats attached to the clutch slave cylinder. Noise will stop after greased.

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are you talking about? Clutch solenoid? :smackself:

Its your clutch slave cylinder pushing the clutch release fork. When you push the clutch pedal in, the slave cylinder pushes against the clutch release fork. Metal on metal = squeak. Get some high temp grease, and put some grease in the little ball shaped area on the clutch fork, and on the end of the little ball thats attached to the clutch slave cylinder. Noise will stop after greased.
Thanks bro, i had a feeling it would be the release fork at first but i was never able to pin point where the noise was coming from, i didn't think i would have to separate my engine to fix the problem.

Clutch Solenoid??? :smackself:

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks bro, i had a feeling it would be the release fork at first but i was never able to pin point where the noise was coming from, i didn't think i would have to separate my engine to fix the problem.

Clutch Solenoid??? :smackself:
well ej now I know why you all hate on 09ers lol

+1 to what he said, and I loled at clutch solenoid

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's no such thing as a clutch solenoid? f**k, then what did i spend $39 on at pep boys :shock:

:rolf:

Last edited: