Srt-4

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
seriously keep a close eye on the block. A friend had the Mopar stage 2 kit and the block took a giant s**t. Dodge wouldn't fix it.
:word: My friend got a s**t ton of money when he turned 18 from an automobile accident from his childhood and bought a SRT-4 that was moderatly to heavily modded. Long story short, had it a week, it was on 25 psi and one night the tranney just plain shot apart, almost broke his leg when it threw the clutch pedal out.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man i will.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not on my list of cars that i like, but you got a nice one. dont know about the wing gone tho. im so used to seeing that big wing on them that it looks weird without it.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what can i say everyone has there know views towards certain things.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea man. its got well over 300hp.

mod list
stage 1 mopar
aem cold air intake
hks bov
agp front mount
tein ss coilovers
straight pipe catback system
boost control
mopar short shifter
It does nto got well over 300.. stage 1 is only the injectors and computer if im correct.

Sorry, run open down pipe and you that car will have much more snap to it

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
soo youd rather pay out the rear for a STI thats not really that much ...the only way its better is its ability to corner and its AWD but other than that its nothing special

ehh im not gonna argue most ppl on here never even driven a fast car....:lol:
The STI will always be more car than the SRT can ever hope for, as a total package. People trying to compare STI to a freakin Neon is just plain ignorant. They are nothing alike, and not comparable.

I've driven the SRT4 and yes, it's damned fast. Especially modded.
But my old civic hatch whipped quite a few. My turbo civic was alot faster than my current WRX, too. Hell, my SR20DET-powered 240SX was alot quicker/faster than my WRX. And my WRX is Stg2, Enginuity engine mgmt, blah blah..

But come snow-time, it's show-time! Only car I've ever owned that seemed to handle better than my wrx, was my old '83 Audi Ur-Quattro.

[/threadjack]

The SRT is nice, man. I'm not totally 100% on the wheels, though.. or the tails.. but I do like the de-winged look.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man. its got well over 300hp.

mod list
stage 1 mopar
aem cold air intake
hks bov
agp front mount
tein ss coilovers
straight pipe catback system
boost control
mopar short shifter

You must not know anytning about these cars. With your mods your probably at about 250whp / 260ish trq.
Nothing near "well over 300hp"

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
When it was stock no lol but will all the minor upgrades. yes lol i try not. people think i am showing off when it does.but i am really not
no offense but i dont think your car is so fast that your tires spin even when your not trying lol, that or you just pop the clutch everytime...

i love the srt-4, i drove my friends and it was amazing, he's got a few mods but not to where the tires will spin driving normally...

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no offense but i dont think your car is so fast that your tires spin even when your not trying lol, that or you just pop the clutch everytime...

i love the srt-4, i drove my friends and it was amazing, he's got a few mods but not to where the tires will spin driving normally...

your probably right man. but i do know this, i s**t on civic's all day :thumbs up: lol ill let you drivew it. 20 an hour