ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know this isn't right to say being a Pens fan but I am hoping for Les Habitants as well due to the fact I follow their ECHL affiliate and go to pretty much every game. And they won game 1 of the Kelly Cup last night in Idaho.

dani92

5+ Year Member
habs just got humiliated...wow

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
habs just got humiliated...wow
i think the habs need to return to montreal and get the backing of thier fans. they are the type of team like the sharks... who seem to do a lot better at home and they take that energy on the road.. its been a while since they have been back home..

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let's go Black Hawks!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love how people don't give a s**t about hockey until their local team is in the play offs.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love how people don't give a s**t about hockey until their local team is in the play offs.
And even then most still don't care. I wish there was a NHL team here but I know it wouldn't survive more than a year or two at most.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY f**k FLYERS! lol shut out again!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it may be the year for the flyers... never wouldve thought that from the first few games of the playoffs...

they havent had a strong year... but who knows. it may be them...

blackhawks i dont know... they seem to want to draw stupid penalties and start fights all the time.

i know the penalty against thornton last night was deliberate... but the sharks seem to have much more composure when it comes to fighting.

from now on i cant make predictions... whoever wins it wins it... montreal looked like the strong team going in and they seem to be handing it to the flyers like the pens handed it to them...

the sharks looked like the strong team going in and they seem to be doing the same thing... handing the win to the hawks... just like the avalanche handed it to them.

im just going to watch and see what happens.

willowcairns

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the blackhawks are taking the cup, like i said in my first prediction. The flyers are on fire

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its funny how in the west its the top two teams, but the east, the two bottom teams.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know the winner is going to be from the west, no doubt.