Starcraft 2

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone else preorder it? Its been in development for a looonngggg time now. and the beta is great. lots of new units, new techs, and much more complicated than the last. graphics are so so on my laptop.

if you got it. add me

sn- thegogetter
id- sky

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im not gonna preorder, but im sure as s**t going to get it when it comes out. the first one was amazing. in fact it was so amazing i think im going to install it and play it right now

iluvpho

5+ Year Member
i got a beta key from my friend not too logn ago and just installed and played for the first time today. i dont know if its my connection (jus tupgraded to fiber optics TODYA LOL : ] ) or my computer (integrated graphics card-GMA 4500) but it wasnt responsive..i am playing on teh lowest quality lol. s**t idk ima try again tomorrow

but grpahics is BIG improvement

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not gonna preorder, but im sure as s**t going to get it when it comes out. the first one was amazing. in fact it was so amazing i think im going to install it and play it right now
just so you know, it only cost 5 bucks. and you know.. by the time it comes out, there will be pros galore. i couldnt even stand a chance last night w some of them in the unranked league.

i got a beta key from my friend not too logn ago and just installed and played for the first time today. i dont know if its my connection (jus tupgraded to fiber optics TODYA LOL : ] ) or my computer (integrated graphics card-GMA 4500) but it wasnt responsive..i am playing on teh lowest quality lol. s**t idk ima try again tomorrow

but grpahics is BIG improvement
im playing on the same card. i put the res to low too, and downsized the screen. it works. its good enough i guess. i wonder what it looks like in full mode.

add me broski.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just so you know, it only cost 5 bucks. and you know.. by the time it comes out, there will be pros galore. i couldnt even stand a chance last night w some of them in the unranked league.
what cost $5? the beta key?

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea. i just made the downpayment of 5 bucks.

once you do that, a beta key will be on your receipt.

Kataku

HAYOO
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Preordered it about a week ago. Love the game so far, can't wait for the final product.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea. i just made the downpayment of 5 bucks.

once you do that, a beta key will be on your receipt.
oh wow i didnt know that. i will definitely do that tomorrow then

818EK_

cant wait till i get mine. .
does anybody know if battlenet is still gonna be free?
i remember when the first one came all of my friends burned it off the net lol

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant wait till i get mine. .
does anybody know if battlenet is still gonna be free?
i remember when the first one came all of my friends burned it off the net lol
its free for now. id hate to have to pay for a subscription

Ill be getting me a copy as well. Preorfering FFXIV though.
let me know what your name tag will be so we could 1v1 or 2v2

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my roommate tried to get a beta key via pre-ordering and he said they stopped doing it.

he was crushed.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
na they didnt stop technically, they have moved on to phase 2 which is a stress test of the battle.net system. but yes you cant play the game anymore till launch

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my roommate tried to get a beta key via pre-ordering and he said they stopped doing it.

he was crushed.
there was such a demand you had to get it the first day. thats what i did. and they quickly stopped it.

na they didnt stop technically, they have moved on to phase 2 which is a stress test of the battle.net system. but yes you cant play the game anymore till launch
phase 2 is up. they reopened it. im playing it again.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
I'm totally disappointed in this game. What irks me the most is how zoomed in you are forced to be at. Have everything set to max and highest resolution and its like your just over the buildings. I cant stand it.

Guess I'm going back to Supreme Commander 2.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I am enjoying SC2 so far. I do agree, the camera angle is pretty bogus, but other than that, great fun times thus far.