10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TheNotoriousMogg
FYI

Altezzas Never Ever Under Any Circumstances Look "Dope"
for real you aint lying

tdb81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the only way i know to de-rice tezzas is to rip them off your car and throw them in the fireplace, or put them under your cars tire and drive forward.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup... your opinion... As ive said before... isnt your car... so you havta dont worry about it now do you... now stfu... stop whoring up the thread with ur s**t opinion...

btw... Theres kinda a thing called "edit" so you can post in the same post... no need to whore up on 2 posts... stop being a damn n00b

tdb81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by MorphiasX
Yup... your opinion... As ive said before... isnt your car... so you havta dont worry about it now do you... now stfu... stop whoring up the thread with ur s**t opinion...

btw... Theres kinda a thing called "edit" so you can post in the same post... no need to whore up on 2 posts... stop being a damn n00b
i'm a noob.... maybe to this site. what are you 16??? i've been building imports since you were like 1 or 2 shitting in diapers... Its all the people like you who are noobs to imports that make fast and furious seem cool. Dont post if you cant hang with criticism son...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cares how old i am... Im sick and tired of all these people that think altezzas suck just because its become a general thing that people dont like them... I dont have normal altezzas, they are custom... Do i see you with custom tail lights? Hm... no i dont... So shut ur mouth...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by GOOSE
red do u get that red paint at?
You can get it at prolly any hobby or craft store... Its "Testors" transparent candy apple red... Its model car paint... I got mine at michaels crafts

tdb81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cares how old i am... Im sick and tired of all these people that think altezzas suck just because its become a general thing that people dont like them... I dont have normal altezzas, they are custom... Do i see you with custom tail lights? Hm... no i dont... So shut ur mouth...
i dont need custom lights. i have factory honda thank you...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like em........ ~Pro Altezza's~ =oP

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by tdb81
i'm a noob.... maybe to this site. what are you 16??? i've been building imports since you were like 1 or 2 shitting in diapers... Its all the people like you who are noobs to imports that make fast and furious seem cool. Dont post if you cant hang with criticism son...
uhhh... its not YOUR car.. so theres no need for any of this... and just what does fast and the furious have to do with it? these lights are done to this persons liking... not yours... stick to your 4th gen civic and do what you want... you were 16 once too

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont need custom lights. i have factory honda thank you...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

you f**king WASTED your money on a JDM front end and you are bagging on this guy for having redded out altezzas? Please you are no better than him.

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
HAHAHAHAHAHA

you f**king WASTED your money on a JDM front end and you are bagging on this guy for having redded out altezzas? Please you are no better than him.
melt, you are the man

tdb81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
HAHAHAHAHAHA

no cause in a year my car will still look fresh, his tezzas will be "not cool" anymore and for sale, and he'll be looking for a new trend. what are you talking about anyways your wasting time trying to fix up a 4dr civic lx. i ve said enough.

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um... if thats what u want to think... then think it ok... but im not a bandwagoner... i didnt get my tezzas because they were the "trend".... i got them because i like them...

BTW buddy... just keep baggin on one member right after the other... see how you get along by doin that...

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no cause in a year my car will still look fresh, his tezzas will be "not cool" anymore and for sale, and he'll be looking for a new trend. what are you talking about anyways your wasting time trying to fix up a 4dr civic lx. i ve said enough.
as far as you know he wants nothing to do with youre shitty JDM front end... he could care less but you have to criticize his taillights....

and for the record... civic lx's regardless of what year... own your teg... im not even gonna talk about the civic... plus, why is it a waste of time??

slambed_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW buddy... just keep baggin on one member right after the other... see how you get along by doin that...
see how long you last here before getting banned for that matter.... AHEMassholeAHEM

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look here pal. You may be nearly 10 years older than me and know more about imports but the fact of the matter is you not liking my 4 door doesnt matter. I like it, IM the one who drives it. Much like i think the JDM front end looks like s**t and the USDM front looks 2 billion times better it also doesnt matter because it isnt my car.

Which brings me back to my original point, the red clear tails this guy made for his civic look cool, and did not cost nearly as much as your jdm front end, both of which are simply an apperance enhancing modification and do nothing for the car itsself.

JDM is NOT "fresh" and never will be. Ever notice that the us gets everything AFTER japan?

Now, i suggest you either start contributing to the tech section of this site, or just chill and get to know us, or move the f**k along.

tdb81

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im always answering f**king questions in the tech section.... you dont see me asking questions do you???

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice come back ... yet you havent adressed anything else i said.

PS ... 4 posts in engine tech is hardly "contributing"