Starter Motor for FD Civic, 2007, Sports, K20 Eng, Auto.

cli37

Hi everyone,

I reside in Melbourne, Australia. I am looking for a starter motor for a FD civic, 2007, K20 Motor (2.0 L) and Automatic transmission. Its a sports model, not sure if that is equivalent of Si in America.

I am having no lucking searching for the OEM part number for the starter motor of my car. Most supplier website don't seem to accept my Australian Vin number.

Does anyone know what is the correct starter motor for my car? Or point me to the right direction as to where to find the OEM part number? Thank you!!!

Vin = MRHFD26507P042358
Eng No = K20Z22903675

Kind regards,

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Try OEM Part # 31200-RRA-A51 - Starter motor assembly for a 2007 Si. I THINK it's what you need, but verify for sure :thumbs up

cli37

Really appreciate your reply.

I've checked with a few suppliers, can't really confirm if this is indeed the correct starter motor. Also, Australian Honda dealers have this policy of not sharing OEM part number with public apparently.

So, I guess I will just have to pull out my own starter motor and have a look at the print on it. Really wanted to delay removing the starter till I have a spare one to change with. The current starter is still working fine most of the time. Will only grind after engine start on a cold day.

Cheers,