Starter Relay Fuse?

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wassup. Well, my car couldn't start about a week ago, ever since then I've been jumping the starter. Now I got a button wired up so I can start it from inside. My friend used that tester thing and said that the starter signal is dead. So it could be the Starter Relay, the ignition switch or neutral safety?. But I wanna know if you guys know where the starter relay fuse would be. My car is a 93 ex coupe automatic by the way. He couldn't find it the other day because the fuse was not labeled in the fuse boxes. PLEASE HELP!

asanti76

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude,

ok... my started relay did the same thing but in the morning - it would start just fine just not when engine is hot.

What i did is opened up the starter relay and resoldered ALL the points on the relay...

i was thinking if i screw this one, im on my way to buying a new one anyway right?
hehehe

anyway, it worked like a freaking charm!!!

i havent had the same problem since...

i think i saved 80$ for the part.

as for the fuse im not sure/..

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the info man. My mechanic said it might be the alarm so I'ma take it back today.... I hoope that's the problem

Ravage70

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just resolder the points of the relay

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
any civic owner that has resoldeedr the points to the relay can you post a pic of what you did. Gonna solder the points but don't wanna over do it.

95 modified

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Can Someone Please Post A Pic Of This I Need This In Pic. I Can't Stand Dealing With This Bs.
I Need To Know How Its Suppose To Look When Your Finished Resolder The Points To The Relay.
Please, Thank You.