Starter signal getting no power: no crank

Juanito8

I have a 98 Civic Hatchback Dx with a Gsr head and B18B block. I need help finding out why my car won't start. It currently does not crank. The owner I bought this from had removed the clutch safety switch and put a cut in the wires right before the connector so he could start it without pushing the clutch in.
It ran fine until one day I knocked those wires loose. I was able to twist them and make them touch each other a handful of times... Not smart I know. Well the last time I attempted to start the car, it cranked and then finally nothing. The engine will not turn over. It's a brand new battery.
All of my accessories work
I have tried a new main relay and new starter just see if they were bad but still nothing.
There is no voltage at Fuse 31: Starter Signal Fuse, nor the terminal it goes in
My grounds at the battery are good
I have an aftermarket alarm if it makes any difference. I don't have a wiring diagram.
All I have is a test light to work with. I am all out ideas, can anyone please please help

RonJ

Banned
Visit a junk yard and buy a starter switch to install at the top of the clutch pedal. Also install the rubber stopper that presses on the switch, if it is missing.

RonJ

Banned
I'm also getting no voltage at the clutch safety switch connector
Are you sure? How are you doing the voltage test and what color is the wire you are testing? Post pictures.

Juanito8

Pretty sure. All I have a test light. I just touching the connector and the bare wire also. They Blue/Black and Black

Juanito8

Well all the wires there are getting power except for the Blk/Wht wire. Which I'm guessing is the ground?

Juanito8

I did the test again. I disconnected the negative cable. Disconnected the connectors. I put the ignition switch in each position and touched the corresponding terminals with the test light. It never lit up. So this means my ignition switch is bad?