Starting new. 2007 coupe 'build'.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
So you have an 07 civic, fogs, HIDs, visors, buying coilovers, etc. and no income? What roof rack can you get for $20 seems too cheap to trust.

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So you have an 07 civic, fogs, HIDs, visors, buying coilovers, etc. and no income? What roof rack can you get for $20 seems too cheap to trust.
I seen the one he has. They do work but if it's just on there for looks then I don't think it's worth it. Usually roof racks have a little style to them, this one is just for purpose.

AndrewPicon

The other day, it was raining and my friend didn't close the passenger door with the hooks on it, and the front rack fell off. Im done with the rack now.

I went out with a friend to take pictures, right after, i got my yellow high beams.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you're broke, and you ruined perfectly good parts, and then somehow bought coil overs? Why not leave the perfectly good parts alone, SELL them..and then have a bit of extra money instead of now having to throw them away?

Hope things turn around and you build a car correctly...

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
So you're broke, and you ruined perfectly good parts, and then somehow bought coil overs? Why not leave the perfectly good parts alone, SELL them..and then have a bit of extra money instead of now having to throw them away?

^^My thoughts exactly. Yes, its your car so you can do what you want, but in reality it costs less in the future to buy quality parts the first time. Its especially annoying to me personally because the car is so new and fresh, and you're throwing cheap parts at it and breaking stuff. Don't take this as flaming, its just my two cents.

AndrewPicon

^^My thoughts exactly. Yes, its your car so you can do what you want, but in reality it costs less in the future to buy quality parts the first time. Its especially annoying to me personally because the car is so new and fresh, and you're throwing cheap parts at it and breaking stuff. Don't take this as flaming, its just my two cents.
i don't take it as 'flaming'.

i guess, i love my car the way it is.
it runs perfectly and its been the most reliable to me.
i get compliments still.

and i don't know if you guys heard, but some people save money overtime. lol.

AndrewPicon

i don't throw anything away, i also recycle scrap metal.
once again, another way of me saving up money for things such as coil overs. lol.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The white wheels clash imo, I've never been a fan of painting OEM wheels but maybe black or gunmetal would look better.