Starting where I left off...

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been a while since I frequented these forums. I joined when I got my first civic at 16. I've been in college the past few years and just did not have the time and money for modding. I've graduated and I have the itch again. I'm sure nobody remembers me, and if you do props, because you are OG. I first came to this board when I had a red 95 LX, then a black 98 Lude, and now a white 95 EX. So far I haven't done too much modding to it. My current plans are to boost the d16 with low boost (4-6 lbs) for daily driving.

Here's what I've pieced together so far:

Garrett T28
Charge Piping
Misc. Couplers and Clamps
Front Mount Intercooler
DSM BOV
DSM Injectors
Zeitronix Datamapping Unit
HKS Turbo Timer

Needs:
Wastegate
Larger Fuel Pump
Chipped ECU w/ Uberdata or Chrome
Oil Feed/Return Lines
Downpipe

Plans after Boost:
Suspension (Tein S-Tech springs, Skunk 2 Camber Kit, KYB AGX shocks) I had this setup on my prev civic and loved it.
16" Rota Slipstream Flat Black Wheels

Any suggestions about my setup or plans would be great as it's been a while since I've tweeked a Honda.

arod52388

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good just needs some nice rims and a drop and change the headlights

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man. I plan on keeping the headlights, they are to my liking. :cool: Black on white theme is what I plan on going for. Believe it or not these lights in combo with my fogs illuminate the road much better than my stocks.

Cypherthrax

5+ Year Member
change the headlight and add the real fog light

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What the hell is coming off your tow hook

Vtecademics

Senior Lurker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc, biz, amy, jay, these peeps still around? There are probably some more familiar names I just can't remember any more.