state trooper ticketes pregnant woman in labor

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well not only dide he give them a ticket but he made them wait while he wrote up someome else then proceeded to give them a ticket and the whole time this poor woman is in labor. God that's even worse.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
State troopers are all assholes.
I know huh, i also hear all black people like watermelon and all asians like to have sex with rice patties.:idea:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well not only dide he give them a ticket but he made them wait while he wrote up someome else then proceeded to give them a ticket and the whole time this poor woman is in labor. God that's even worse.
but that's just an accusation tho. I don't know how many times I've seen COPS and seen bitches pull out the pregnant card. I'm sure they hear that excuse all the time.

Does anyone else no more about this story? If the story the people gave the officer is true then I'm sure there would be a follow up story. The media would have ate it up if the b***h really was in labor and had the baby after the incident.

ryanM

Hate to say it, but pregnant people aren't above the law...should of called an ambulance...there is a reason we have them...
i WOULD agree with you, but they had already received permission from 2 officers that they could use the breakdown lane.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
... and this is why i require all promises to me be made in writing... signed and dated.

vjf915-2

Banned
Hate to say it, but pregnant people aren't above the law...should of called an ambulance...there is a reason we have them...
thats unbelievable...I'm offended. He actually made her show her belly, as if being pregnant is a common lie to get out of a ticket.
Youre talking as if NOBODY ever tries to use a bullshit excuse to get out of getting a ticket, and if NOBODY ever tried to hide s**t and pass it off as something else. Like ScratchNSniff said, pregnant people arent above the law, the cop had every right to ask her to show what was underneath her jacket. However, since there was no real reason for the cop to be suspicious, the woman also had every right to say no.
I know huh, i also hear all black people like watermelon and all asians like to have sex with rice patties.:idea:
Nice one :thumbs up:
You actually have a point though, saying all state troopers are douche bags is stereotyping, just like saying all of the people like Biz smell like burrito's :lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just use "most" instead of "all"

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You actually have a point though, saying all state troopers are douche bags is stereotyping, just like saying all of the people like Biz smell like burrito's :lol:
your mom likes my fat burrito :what: and the way it smells too! She says my d**k smells like wrigley's chewing gum! :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Unless you can prove 50.1 % percent of patrolman are d**k i would prefer to see the word some.
or precede the statement with "in my personal experience"

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the news blows everything out of proportion.. im willing to bet that sotry has been completely butchered to make the cop look bad. if u notice one story said they were speeding and the other said they were going extremely slow...

maybe if we were physically there we could make our own judgements.
cmon guys u know how the news is...

vjf915-2

Banned
I was thinking the same thing. Plus we dont even know how it went down. The cop could have signaled them to pull over and finished writing the ticket for the other people before even realizing that the woman was pregnant. Plus its winter time......in MA, she was going to be wearing a bunch of layers. It might not have been totally obvious that the woman was pregnant right off the bat. We dont know the conversation that went down.

But yea I noticed the inconsistency in the stories too.

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but that's just an accusation tho. I don't know how many times I've seen COPS and seen bitches pull out the pregnant card. I'm sure they hear that excuse all the time.

Does anyone else no more about this story? If the story the people gave the officer is true then I'm sure there would be a follow up story. The media would have ate it up if the b***h really was in labor and had the baby after the incident.
Yeah you're probably right. I'm sure cops do have to hear all kinds of bullshit excuses. I just think it's funny that the one time someone is telling the truth he doesn't let them off. Assuming the story is accurate that is. Maybe the b***h was smuggling a couple kilos of heroin in.:what:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There was a video of this on yahoo. Well not a video of the actual event, but of the woman explaining what happened. I just wouldn't of pulled over.. then tried to call 911 and said some jackass is following us on the way to the hospital with these bright blue lights.. then ask if they could send help, hahaha.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah you're probably right. I'm sure cops do have to hear all kinds of bullshit excuses. I just think it's funny that the one time someone is telling the truth he doesn't let them off. Assuming the story is accurate that is. Maybe the b***h was smuggling a couple kilos of heroin in.:what:
I hadn't thought of that...I immediately sided with the pregnant lady but who knows she could've been some white trash, chain smokin biotch w/ a big mouth who didn't look like she had any maternal instincts...

^^link??