Steviezee47's Black Ej8

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just picked up a skunk2 intake manifold for the b. In the next week or 2 im going to be getting their 68mm throttle body

emerican

Registered VIP
Good find on the swap man. Really likling the car are you planning to boost the bseries just wondering.

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[P1] HeadGasket;3079430 said:
Great Job! personally i would've dropped it on the ground but thats just my opinion
DUMPED is best lol
As of this day its tucking tires

Good find on the swap man. Really likling the car are you planning to boost the bseries just wondering.
Yea all I need is a new manifold and dumptube and the kit that i have will easily work on the b series

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it sucks because being so low has cost me to pay some consequences. I was driving on the highway and there was some sort of rodent on the floor, there was so much traffic that i couldnt avoid it. I hit that f**king chipmunk or whatever he was and the lil f**ker decided to go out with a bang. That lil f**ker ripped my front lip off. I went back as soon as i could to get it but it was gone.

emerican

Registered VIP
Damn man thats horrilbe thats why when i drop mine its only going like 1.5-2.0 at the most i drive really shitty back roads dirt roads and crazy angle hillled parking lots and s**t that i scrap at stock height if i dont crawl over them. At stock height i can only get into the parking lot at my work one way and i have to crawl it or it will scrape front lower tie bar.
Glad to hear your using the same kit and boosting the b series cant wait to see it completed.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great, you did a good job!

I don't wanna hear complaints about being 'low'. You can only slip your foot under my car. I couldn't avoid a raccoon, and lost my entire bumper and the bastard fried to my header. I'm on the side of the road puking and crying b/c of smell and damaged car.

Gotta pay to play kid!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Agreed gotta pay to play. I'm actually thinking about raising my car a bit because since I did the turbo and threw the 3" piping on there, the exhaust piping is about a 1" from the ground at ALL times... I drive over a little rock and I can feel it scrape... Plus living on campus now = speed bumps. I swear my campus has the worlds tallest speed bumps too.

Car looks good though you will LOVE it boosted

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice motor! i have a b16 and roll hella low too. good thing we dont have rodents like that on the roads here. its mostly dogs and dumb cats though. hahahah

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The more i think about it, after the whole lip situation i did lower my car more. lmao. You gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

As of other news, Ill tell you guys about my motor plans. My friend decided to go JDM Type R B18C on his Gsr Integra. So im going to get his gsr block off of him. Since the b18c1 block will be on the engine stand, I have plenty of time to build my perfect engine. I plan to build that block with forged internals so that it can handle some serious boost. Until then i will be running low boost on the b16 and hopefully upgrade to the built in b18 in due time

Here is a pic of my friends gsr

A few more pic of the cars

Hid fogs

ITR Shift knob, CTR shift boot, DIY Recaro tweed Door inserts

emerican

Registered VIP
Pretty funny you lowered it more. I i aint complaning i know my s**t aint low just saying what happens to me. A german shepard standing in the road just destroyed my buddies si that was slammed as far as she would go. Bumper lip fogs and headlights destroyed tie bar and header beat to s**t and back and getting replaced the smell from the header with that s**t stuck on it was the worst thing ive ever smelled. Dented the hood as well it was a huge dog and he was hauling ass.

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There was a small meet at the sam clubs parking lot. Pictures of some people that i roll with

Ass shot

CIvic Accord Civic Integra

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[P1] HeadGasket;3080350 said:
damn son looking nice KUDOS!
Thanks Man. More pics from the meet

I miss my lip

Dan's Accord

Oli!!! i dont know whats his name on this site

Oli again!!

emerican

Registered VIP
Very nice cars at the meet.
I like the sams parking lot by the way lol half the time we all end up in walmart where i live.